Question about Yoshimo and Gaelan?

Guest JML

Hi

How do i start affair with Yoshimo? He has been with me from beginning but nothing has happened so far after playing several days in game.

What i need to do to start affair with Gaelan after flirting? I have gotten flirting option with him but nothing after that.

JML

Hello,

What i need to do to start affair with Gaelan after flirting? I have gotten flirting option with him but nothing after that.

The "flirting option", as you call it, begins with the question if there is "nothing you can do". From there you will have a couple of options what to say or do to Gaelan. Each dialogue state has one reply telling Gaelan that you don't want to/pretend you're not interested/etc. which will result in nothing. Did you maybe pick one of these replies?

How do i start affair with Yoshimo? He has been with me from beginning but nothing has happened so far after playing several days in game.

His dialogues happen

- if PC is female, elf\half-elf\human\halfling;

- in chapter 2 and above;

- if you rest in an inn in Athkatla.

Evaine i apparently picked wrong reply as i tried conversation again from old save and it worked. I thought that when conversation ended that i would get second conversation later for actual affair.

Kulyok i just tried resting again and conversation started. Apparently i had not rested enough in the inns.

Sorry for bother :)

In my game, Yoshimo's dialogue just doesn't trigger. I've rested enough in Athkatla - to no avail, I'm in second chapter, and enough time has passed since his joining. The vars are: "RE_YoshimoTalk"- 1, "RE_YOSHIMOTIMER" - 73068. I've no idea if some mod conflicts with it, I can post Weidu.log if needed. Still, I'm not so sure that's a bug - maybe I'm just missing something?

Other encounters work fine so far.

Archived