Nexlit and Ursa

I am not sure - can someone playing vanilla Tutu confirm that is not what is supposed to happen, please? I remember an older discussion on some forum over this issue, before EasyTutu or SCS ever existed, and I thought that the summoned bear was angry both at the shaman and the party, but I could be very wrong.

Though having a hostile red circle Ursa seems to be really, really mad at Nexlit alone. The bear materialized in the middle of my archers and spellcasters, ignored them completely and circled around the frontline consisting of Shar-Teel, Ajantis and a dozen or two of xvarts until it reached Nexlit. Ursa even took some Magic Missiles and arrows without changing its course. Actually, it would be pretty neat to see this strange behaviour changed.

IIRC, this is intended. I guess the developers were in funny mood that day and wanted the summon to go against the summoner to add a touch of irony to the game.

I am pretty sure I have experienced this same behaviour in vanilla BG1 and BGT.

IIRC, this is intended. I guess the developers were in funny mood that day and wanted the summon to go against the summoner to add a touch of irony to the game.

I am pretty sure I have experienced this same behaviour in vanilla BG1 and BGT.

Yes, it's definitely intended vanilla BG1 behaviour. Don't ask me why...

Archived