female romance for lawful male PC

Guest Deathvvv

Guest Deathvvv

Hey

I just want to comment on how great this mod is, it totally made me want to dig up for my old icewind dale 2 CD to run through it again :( I was just wondering if you will be implementing new romance choices in future releases since my only options for my paladin is a neutral evil gnome mage and a chaotic evil half elven bard. It would greatly improve the mod if there are good aligned female romance options.

Guest deathvvv
Neutral Evil gnome mage? Last I checked she was Chaotic Neutral, but thats a minor mistake. :D

And of course male PCs can always romance Jaemal too, if they so wish... heh, romance conflicts are pretty amusing. :(

Heh, seems kinda awkward for my lawful human pally falling for a females who want to burn everything in sight ;):p

I don't plan adding any new romances for a male PC at the moment, no. There are no good females in the cast that can be made romanceable. I do not have time to make a new NPC.

Peony is a chaotic option, and she is not really evil, just bubbly (she's CN). She is definetly not Qara-like, she doesn't want to burn things, just wants to have fun with magic. :(

You have options attempting to redeem Salomeya, but they will most likely terminate the romance relatively quickly, and she will never be redeemed.

Finally, you have the male version of Jaemal's romance which is on the very good side.

Archived