Various stuff for Nythrun, if she has a mo

Bursk

Nythrun, can I just check a couple of things with regard to v1?

With Coran, if I put 2* in long bow during L1NPCs setup, he'll appear in-game with 3* in long bow, correct?

As for Xan and his freebee for the moonblade, do you give this to both BG1 Xan and BG2 mod-added Xan? If not, do you think you could, so that it's consistent?

Guest LoveWarCoffee

Level 1 NPCs - Wild Mages:

Could you tweak the mod a bit so that if you make an NPC a Wild Mage, their spellbook includes all of the Wild Mage spells (Nahal's reckless dweomer, etc.)

Muchas gracias

LWC

Guest LoveWarCoffee
Level 1 NPCs - Wild Mages:

Could you tweak the mod a bit so that if you make an NPC a Wild Mage, their spellbook includes all of the Wild Mage spells (Nahal's reckless dweomer, etc.)

Muchas gracias

LWC

Nevermind, this is already implemented. I must have missed them my first time through Edwin's spellbook. Ignore my previous post.

It's okay - I think the engine is actually removing and re-adding Nahal's Reckless Dweomer after I've already added it to the spellbook.

With Coran, if I put 2* in long bow during L1NPCs setup, he'll appear in-game with 3* in long bow, correct?
Not until I get version 2 out, but that's how it'll work then, yeah.

As for Xan and his freebee for the moonblade, do you give this to both BG1 Xan and BG2 mod-added Xan? If not, do you think you could, so that it's consistent?
Already coded :cool:

If it's not too much trouble, could the "Allow grandmastery for fighter multiclasses" component be changed slightly (and renamed) so that it gives three options:

1. Mastery

2. High Mastery

3. Grand Mastery

Archived