When will the romance kick in?

Guest Guest

Becasue I dont want to miss it!

Flirt option is gone, and we've had a drinking talk, but I want to know if theres a certain point in the game when he'll start looking interested so i dont fly through it.

loving him so far :band:

- Flirt option is gone, check.

- Your charisma is 12 or above, check.

- You've asked him to tell more about himself, check.

- After asking him that, you've had a talk about Shar-Teel(about an hour later), check.

- And finally, one more hour later, you get the first lovetalk, at rest.

His SoA romance is rather short(about 13 talks, and later, if you're of good/neutral alignment and are not a human/half-elf - then you get two bonus talks), so don't worry: however fast you play, you're still likely to get all of it. Just remember to read the readme for the helpful hints!

- Flirt option is gone, check.

- Your charisma is 12 or above, check.

- You've asked him to tell more about himself, check.

- After asking him that, you've had a talk about Shar-Teel(about an hour later), check.

- And finally, one more hour later, you get the first lovetalk, at rest.

His SoA romance is rather short(about 13 talks, and later, if you're of good/neutral alignment and are not a human/half-elf - then you get two bonus talks), so don't worry: however fast you play, you're still likely to get all of it. Just remember to read the readme for the helpful hints!

I've had the shar-teel talk, done all the asking i can do, char is 18 (paladin lol).... whats the first LT begin with?

Guest Sophia

Hi,

I had the dialogue where Angelo takes watch and sings, but have not heard anything from him since, after many game days. The romance active variable is set to 3 in my saved game. During the conversation, I chose the options where the PC tells Angelo she loves him, and the conversation ends with him stating that he won't speak of this again. I'm guessing that that 'pushy' choice broke the romance, although it did feel the least offensive and most romantic of the options.

Is there any way to get the romance going again? Will setting the romance active variable to 1 work?

Regards,

Sophia

Yes, you are correct, your heroine broke the romance with that option.

And, yes, the solution is exactly the one you've described, as well:

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("ADAngelRomanceActive","GLOBAL",1)

... I think it is going to work, at least. Good luck, and enjoy your game.

Guest -Anonymous-

My shamless little Talosian vixen is more than ready to sleep with Angelo, and the conversation option "I am ready" has come up.

If she goes for it, will she scare him away?

Archived