BG2-Tweaks.exe hanging due to "Too many open files"

Guest Talon

If, during installation, you are getting the loop, click X button on the small black window. Then go to your game folder. Then find the setup file for the mod you're installing. If it's BG1 NPC, file name is Setup-BG1NPC.exe. Run it, install the mod, and play.

Guest Guest

ERROR Installing [The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications for Version 14, Se

ptember 18, 2007], rolling back to previous state

Will uninstall 0 files for [bG1NPC.TP2] component 0.

Uninstalled 0 files for [bG1NPC.TP2] component 0.

ERROR: Failure("This mod should be installed in your BG2, Tutu, EasyTutu, or BGT

folder, after Tutu/BGT conversion.")

PLEASE email the file SETUP-BG1NPC.DEBUG to The BG1 NPC Project Team: forums.gib

berlings3.net/index.php?showforum=45

Using Language [English]

Install Component [The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications for Version 14, S

eptember 18, 2007]?

nstall, or [N]ot Install or [Q]uit?

---------------------------------

I did actually install it in the bg2 map after i installed EasyTutu. The "BGII - SoA" map.

And when I click "I" I get the same message.

Thanks for replaying so fast. Really appreciate it!

Guest Guest
You need to install it in your EasyTutu folder. I don't know why it says BG2 (I guess for legacy Tutu).

Ok I tried that. Now I get some "parse error"? :)

Guest Guest

Hey,

I seem to be getting the same error,

I had various mods installed, all after fully patching ToB, and as soon as i run the setup for bg2tweaks it starts doing a bunch of stuff all by itself...it was going pretty fast (the text in command prompt) but i think it was trying to update all my prior mods to weidu 20400 or something?

It kept returning false on the statements/scripts it was running.

Sorry to make it all sound like mumbo jumbo but i have no knowledge of weidu or scripting much at all, so it WAS mumbo jumbo to me!

Anyways, the error about having too many programs/files open comes up and i simply crossed out the window and ran tweaks again.

It worked fine the second time, none of this autoupdating stuff or whatever it is came up at all.

I'm just wondering if my game will be bugged now?

I did install SCS II afterwards, and then ran a new game...only just started irenicus's dungeon but can't see any problems straight away...no crashes at the very least.

But basically...should i be worried? uninstall all that stuff again and install it all once more; and hope the auto update doesn't happen?

Thanks for any info anyone can give...

Archived