Need a few strings

Miloch

One more question: What does "General rebalancing of resources" mean? (XP and item balancing?)

I'm guessing she's a lady's attendant, someone to do her cooking, etc.

Okay, then the translation would be "Dienstmädchen".

The mod's name is translated "Die Dunkelseite der Schwertküste."

Should be "Die dunkle Seite der Schwertküste".

The original German translation has Halbling-Dieb etc. for the male thief. Is Halblingsdieb etc. more preferable?

Halblingsdieb is somewhat more correct. But the original BG2 translation uses both variants. (e.g. Elfenkrieger, Drow-Krieger, Gnoll-Hauptmann)

Some translations:

~Portraits~

~This component installs your choice of original or alternate NPC portraits.~

~Original portraits~

~Alternate portraits~

~Porträts~

~Diese Komponente installiert die NPC-Porträts deiner Wahl."

~Ursprüngliche Porträts~

~Alternative Porträts~

~This file will install Dark Side of the Sword Coast in your game directory.~

~Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast is not installed. Installation of the Dark Side of the Sword Coast will not continue.~

~Install level 40 rules?~

~(Do not install if you have Tutu or another rule pack installed.)~

~Diese Datei installiert "Die dunkle Seite der Schwertküste" in das Spielverzeichnis.~

~Baldur's Gate: Die Legenden der Schwertküste ist nicht installiert. Die Installation von "Die dunkle Seite der Schwertküste" wird abgebrochen.~

~"Stufe 40"-Regeln installieren?

~(Nicht installieren falls Tutu oder andere Regeländerungen installiert wurden.)~

Oh, and no need to translate the Copyright. :p

One more question: What does "General rebalancing of resources" mean? (XP and item balancing?)
Heh... I intentionally left that vague, mainly because we're still working on it. Primarily it means item balancing (toning down overpowered items), maybe creatures too. We might introduce a component to adjust XP values and item prices but I don't know if that'll make it in this release.
I'm guessing she's a lady's attendant, someone to do her cooking, etc.
Okay, then the translation would be "Dienstmädchen".
That's what I guessed, but that literally translates as "servant-girl" in English, when the maid is actually an older woman probably. But so be it, if that's the word.

There was a typo in the tp2 preventing a creature from getting copied. It should be a Gnoll Shaman, which I'm guessing should be "Gnoll-Schamane" to be consistent with the other strings? The Gnoll Chieftain is "Gnoll-Häuptling" in the existing translation.

I guess I'll have to pass all this to whomever's maintaining the BGT version, since it missed most of this stuff too. As long as I don't have to do it again, heh.

Thanks again for the translations.

I'm not quite happy with it, but here is the last bit of translation:

Version 2.0: Fifth full release

CHANGES:

1. Tutu version created.

2. Existing game elements now patched using WeiDU

3. Unused elements in original mod incorporated

4. General rebalancing of resources

5. Interparty banter enabled

6. Alternate portraits added

BUGFIXES:

1. Too numerous to list here

Version 2.0: Fünftes Release

ÄNDERUNGEN:

1. Tutu Version erstellt

2. Bestehende Spielelemente werden jetzt mit WeiDU gepatcht

3. Bisher ungenutzte Spielelemente eingebaut

4. Generelles Ausbalancieren der Spielinhalte

5. Gespräche zwischen den Gruppenmitgliedern aktiviert

6. Alternative Porträts hinzugefügt

FEHLERBEHEBUNGEN:

1. Zu viele um sie hier aufzulisten

I'm not quite happy with it, but here is the last bit of translation:
Well it looks good to me, but like I've said, my German is pretty insignificant. I'll wait until Evaine or anyone else has comments... the readme update will be last anyway (and hopefully won't have any further changes :p). Cheers.

You're not going to like this, but I had to give Bardo some more lines to get the interparty banter working. Most of them are short though, and there's a label for each line noting the context. I don't need the labels translated, just the lines after them.

INSULT1 -- Can't you go stand somewhere else?

INSULT2 -- Ah, cut the act, will ya?

COMPLIMENT1 -- That's pretty amazing. Think you could teach me?

COMPLIMENT2 -- I've never seen the like!

SPECIAL1 -- I could use a good pipe about now.

SPECIAL2 -- Did I ever tell you about the time I raided Gandolar's winery? Heh heh...

REACT_TO_DIE_GENERAL -- Oh no!

REACT_TO_DIE_SPECIFIC -- About time. Did I say that aloud?

RESPONSE_TO_COMPLIMENT1 -- Nice of you to say so.

RESPONSE_TO_COMPLIMENT2 -- Hey, thanks. You're not half bad either.

RESPONSE_TO_COMPLIMENT3 -- Aw shucks.

RESPONSE_TO_INSULT1 -- Did you say something?

RESPONSE_TO_INSULT2 -- I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that.

RESPONSE_TO_INSULT3 -- Yada yada yada. So anyway...

CRITICAL_MISS -- Need to practice my aim.

SPELL_DISRUPTED -- Hm.

ATTACK1 -- An adventure!

ATTACK2 -- Let's get 'em!

ATTACK3 -- This'll be good!

ATTACK4 -- I'll back you up.

CRITICAL_HIT -- Practice pays off!

TARGET_IMMUNE -- I can't hit 'em with this.

INVENTORY_FULL -- Eh... let's unload a bit first, yeah?

PICKED_POCKET -- This'll fetch a few coins.

HIDDEN_IN_SHADOWS -- They'll never find me!

SET_A_TRAP -- Surprise!

SELECT_COMMON4 -- Uh huh?

SELECT_COMMON5 -- Righto.

SELECT_COMMON6 -- Can I... help you?

And, um... I added a whole soundset for Thorfinn while I was at it. He just had a generic one with very few lines.

~[Thorf01] Hail and well met!~ //INITIAL_MEETING

~[Thorf02] Retreat!~ //MORALE

~[Thorf04] The skalds will sing of our good deeds.~ //HAPPY

~[Thorf05] I'm not particular about the company I keep, but this strains even my limits.~ //UNHAPPY_ANNOYED

~[Thorf06] Hear me: any more of this and we'll be parting on cool terms.~ //UNHAPPY_SERIOUS

~[Thorf07] Enough! I take my leave. Be happy I don't put a sword down your gullet as well.~ //UNHAPPY_BREAKING_POINT

~[Thorf08] It is fitting. Follow me to bloodshed!~ //LEADER

~[Thorf09] We must find a tavern. One with plump wenches, preferably.~ //TIRED

~[Thorf10] Let us press on. There is no glory in idleness.~ //BORED

~[Thorf03] Show mercy to none of them.~ //BATTLE_CRY1

~[Thorf12] Ha ha ha ha! Have at them!~ //BATTLE_CRY2

~[Thorf13] Let the slaughter begin.~ //BATTLE_CRY3

~[Thorf38] Grrr!~ //DAMAGE

~[Thorf39] Huau-unh-ungh!~ //DYING

~[Thorf11] I'll nurse my wounds when I'm dead.~ //HURT

~[Thorf14] With any luck, there'll be something to kill in these woods.~ //AREA_FOREST

~[Thorf15] Smell that? There's ale around here somewhere.~ //AREA_CITY

~[Thorf16] We've stumbled on a dragon's lair! Well, a man can dream, can't he?~ //AREA_DUNGEON

~[Thorf17] Let us sack this place and carry off the womenfolk. Ha ha!~ //AREA_DAY

~[Thorf18] Night... day... the killing is much the same either way.~ //AREA_NIGHT

~[Thorf19] Hmm?~ //SELECT_COMMON1

~[Thorf20] Yes?~ //SELECT_COMMON2

~[Thorf21] I stand ready.~ //SELECT_COMMON3

~[Thorf22] My sword is yours.~ //SELECT_COMMON4

~[Thorf23] I heed your call.~ //SELECT_ACTION1

~[Thorf24] Ah ha!~ //SELECT_ACTION2

~[Thorf25] With ease.~ //SELECT_ACTION3

~[Thorf26] It will be done.~ //SELECT_ACTION4

~[Thorf27] You defend yourself with skill and courage.~ //COMPLIMENT1

~[Thorf28] Would that I had a longship filled with fighters such as you!~ //COMPLIMENT2

~[Thorf29] I would offer you my daughter if I had one.~ //COMPLIMENT3

~[Thorf30] An ugly mother you must've had. Did she rut with a walrus?~ //INSULT1

~[Thorf31] I knew not we traveled with refuse that walks on two legs.~ //INSULT2

~[Thorf32] Go home, dog, and ask your owner to give you a bath.~ //INSULT3

~[Thorf33] Women get strange ideas in their heads sometimes.~ //SPECIAL1

~[Thorf34] Many a fair skin hides a foul mind.~ //SPECIAL2

~[Thorf35] Ill luck haunts us. You can feel it in the breeze.~ //SPECIAL3

~[Thorf36] No living creature could have survived that. It was a brave death.~ //REACT_TO_DIE_GENERAL

~[Thorf37] Leave the corpse for the ravens. We are better off without it.~ //REACT_TO_DIE_SPECIFIC

~[Thorf40] You do me honor! I'll buy the drinks at the next alehouse.~ //RESPONSE_TO_COMPLIMENT1

~[Thorf41] I salute you. Such words are few and far between in this group.~ //RESPONSE_TO_COMPLIMENT2

~[Thorf42] May Tempus favor you.~ //RESPONSE_TO_COMPLIMENT3

~[Thorf43] I'll not let your malicious tongue goad me into fighting... yet.~ //RESPONSE_TO_INSULT1

~[Thorf44] I lay this curse on you: you'll suffer before this is over.~ //RESPONSE_TO_INSULT2

~[Thorf45] I'd split your head to the jaw if you weren't such a coward.~ //RESPONSE_TO_INSULT3

~[Thorf46] Ha ha ha ha ha!~ //SELECT_RARE1

~[Thorf47] La-la-la-la la-la-la.~ //SELECT_RARE2

Thanks for any and all translations.

Edit: Thorf46-47 added.

You still need these?
Yes, I do. I was about ready to go looking on rosenranken.org for help, but it doesn't look like there's been a whole lot of activity there for several months. For now, I've just put the English strings in the German .tra file, but that's not that great of a solution for anyone who wants to play in German.

There is one more soundset but someone's still recording that. The two above are done and recorded though, so I'd really appreciate a translation for those (it'd be great to get them voiced in German too, but that's another story).

I'm thinking "NPC Portraits" might be a better description of the "Portraits" component too, so I'd appreciate a translation for that.

And I'm thinking of offering one more component, mainly due to the quirks of the BG1 engine:

"Install this mod for new games only or for all saved games (warning: if choosing the latter option, please back up your saved games before installing)?

1) New games only

2) All saved games"

"NPC Portraits" -> "Porträts für Gruppenmitglieder"

And your component:

"Diese Modifikation nur für neue Spiele oder auch für bestehende Spielstände installieren? (Bei letzterem bitte vor der Installation eine Sicherheitskopie der Spielstände machen!)

1) Nur neue Spiele

2) Alle Spielstände"

Will do the rest when I find some time.

Okay, here you go.

INSULT1 -- Kannst Du nicht woanders herumstehen?

INSULT2 -- Hör' auf damit, okay?

COMPLIMENT1 -- Wow. Kannst Du mir das beibringen?

COMPLIMENT2 -- So was hab' ich ja noch nie gesehen!

SPECIAL1 -- Eine ordentliche Pfeife könnte ich jetzt gut gebrauchen.

SPECIAL2 -- Hab' ich euch schon erzählt wie ich damals Gandolars Weingut überfallen habe? Hehe...

REACT_TO_DIE_GENERAL -- Oh nein!

REACT_TO_DIE_SPECIFIC -- Wurde auch Zeit. Oh, hab' ich das laut gesagt?

RESPONSE_TO_COMPLIMENT1 -- Schön von Dir, so was zu sagen.

RESPONSE_TO_COMPLIMENT2 -- Hey, danke. Du bist auch in Ordnung.

RESPONSE_TO_COMPLIMENT3 -- Oh, danke.

RESPONSE_TO_INSULT1 -- Hast Du was gesagt?

RESPONSE_TO_INSULT2 -- Ich tue jetzt mal so, als hätte ich das nicht gehört.

RESPONSE_TO_INSULT3 -- Bla bla bla. Wie auch immer...

CRITICAL_MISS -- Ich muss besser zielen.

SPELL_DISRUPTED -- Hmm.

ATTACK1 -- Ein Abenteuer!

ATTACK2 -- Los, auf sie!

ATTACK3 -- Das wird ein Spaß!

ATTACK4 -- Ich geb' Euch Rückendeckung!

CRITICAL_HIT -- Ãœbung macht den Meister!

TARGET_IMMUNE -- Damit kann ich sie nicht treffen.

INVENTORY_FULL -- Äh... vielleicht sollte ich vorher erstmal was ablegen, hm?

PICKED_POCKET -- Das bringt uns ein paar Münzen.

HIDDEN_IN_SHADOWS -- Sie werden mich nie finden!

SET_A_TRAP -- Ãœberraschung!

SELECT_COMMON4 -- Hm?

SELECT_COMMON5 -- Yupp.

SELECT_COMMON6 -- Kann ich Euch helfen?

~[Thorf01] Grüße! Seid gegrüßt!~ //INITIAL_MEETING

~[Thorf02] Rückzug!~ //MORALE

~[Thorf04] Die Skalden werden in ihren Liedern von unseren guten Taten berichten.~ //HAPPY

~[Thorf05] Ich bin nicht besonders wählerisch, was meine Begleiter angeht, aber das hier geht selbst an meine Grenzen.~ //UNHAPPY_ANNOYED

~[Thorf06] Hört mir zu: wenn das so weiter geht, werden sich unsere Wege wohl trennen müssen.~ //UNHAPPY_SERIOUS

~[Thorf07] Genug! Ich verschwinde. Seid froh, daß ich Euch nicht noch ein Schwert durch den Schlund stoße.~ //UNHAPPY_BREAKING_POINT

~[Thorf08] Recht so. Mir nach ins Blutvergießen!~ //LEADER

~[Thorf09] Wir müssen in ein Schänke. Vorzugsweise in eine mit prallen Mädels.~ //TIRED

~[Thorf10] Laßt uns weitergehen. Mit herumstehen erntet man keinen Ruhm.~ //BORED

~[Thorf03] Keine Gnade für sie.~ //BATTLE_CRY1

~[Thorf12] Ha ha ha ha! Auf sie!~ //BATTLE_CRY2

~[Thorf13] Laßt das Gemetzel beginnen.~ //BATTLE_CRY3

~[Thorf38] Grrr!~ //DAMAGE

~[Thorf39] Huau-unh-ungh!~ //DYING

~[Thorf11] Um meine Wunden kümmere ich mich, wenn ich tot bin.~ //HURT

~[Thorf14] Wenn wir Glück haben, gibt's in diesen Wäldern sicher was zu töten.~ //AREA_FOREST

~[Thorf15] Riecht ihr das? Der Geruch von Bier liegt in der Luft.~ //AREA_CITY

~[Thorf16] Da sind wir wohl in eine Drachenhöhle gestolpert! Nun, man darf ja mal kurz träumen, oder?~ //AREA_DUNGEON

~[Thorf17] Laßt uns diesen Ort plündern und die Weiber verschleppen. Haha!~ //AREA_DAY

~[Thorf18] In der Nacht... am Tag... das Töten kennt da keinen Unterschied.~ //AREA_NIGHT

~[Thorf19] Hmm?~ //SELECT_COMMON1

~[Thorf20] Ja?~ //SELECT_COMMON2

~[Thorf21] Bin bereit.~ //SELECT_COMMON3

~[Thorf22] Mein Schwert für Euch.~ //SELECT_COMMON4

~[Thorf23] Ich folge Eurem Befehl.~ //SELECT_ACTION1

~[Thorf24] Ah ha!~ //SELECT_ACTION2

~[Thorf25] Mit Leichtigkeit.~ //SELECT_ACTION3

~[Thorf26] Wird gemacht.~ //SELECT_ACTION4

~[Thorf27] Ihr verteidigt euch mit Mut und Geschick.~ //COMPLIMENT1

~[Thorf28] Ich wünschte, ich hätte ein Schiff voll mit Kämpfern wie Euch!~ //COMPLIMENT2

~[Thorf29] Ich würde Euch meine Tochter anbieten, wenn ich eine hätte.~ //COMPLIMENT3

~[Thorf30] Ihr müsst eine ziemlich häßliche Mutter gehabt haben. Hat sie's mit einem Walroß getrieben?~ //INSULT1

~[Thorf31] Ich wußte nicht, dass wir mit Abfall auf zwei Beinen reisen.~ //INSULT2

~[Thorf32] Geh nach Hause, Du Hund, und frag deinen Besitzer, ob er Dir ein Bad geben kann.~ //INSULT3

~[Thorf33] Frauen haben manchmal ziemlich komische Ideen.~ //SPECIAL1

~[Thorf34] Hinter einer schönen Erscheinung steckt oft ein verdorbener Geist.~ //SPECIAL2

~[Thorf35] Das Pech verfolgt uns. Es liegt in der Luft.~ //SPECIAL3

~[Thorf36] Keine lebende Kreatur hätte das überlebt. Es war ein tapferer Tod.~ //REACT_TO_DIE_GENERAL

~[Thorf37] Ãœberlasst den Leichnam den Raben. Wir sind ohne ihn besser dran.~ //REACT_TO_DIE_SPECIFIC

~[Thorf40] Ihr ehrt mich! Die nächste Runde geht auf mich.~ //RESPONSE_TO_COMPLIMENT1

~[Thorf41] Ich verneige mich vor Euch. Solche Worte hört man nicht oft in dieser Gruppe.~ //RESPONSE_TO_COMPLIMENT2

~[Thorf42] Möge Tempus Euch wohlgesonnen sein.~ //RESPONSE_TO_COMPLIMENT3

~[Thorf43] Ich werde nicht zulassen, daß Eure böse Zunge mich in einen Kampf verwickelt... noch nicht.~ //RESPONSE_TO_INSULT1

~[Thorf44] Ich verfluche Euch: Ihr werdet leiden, noch bevor das alles vorbei ist.~ //RESPONSE_TO_INSULT2

~[Thorf45] Ich würde Euren Schädel spalten, wenn Ihr nicht so ein schrecklicher Feigling wärt.~ //RESPONSE_TO_INSULT3

~[Thorf46] Ha ha ha ha ha!~ //SELECT_RARE1

~[Thorf47] La-la-la-la la-la-la.~ //SELECT_RARE2

Vielen Dank :D. There is one last soundset (for Bub) that should've been included with the .tra files I sent. If you could do that too, that'd be great. Might be easier for both of use just to work off the .tra, or I can post the lines here too.

Now you've got me to the point where I'll probably never do translations again. :)

Nearly done with Bub, but need some help with three things:

Lizard Marsh

slap and tickle

purtier'n a twenty-gold-piece harlot

I know, I can't translate any of this literally, and I have a basic idea of what it means. But still, can you go in some more detail about them?

Heh. Well, you would pick the explicit ones to elaborate on... :) Lizard Marsh is a swampy coastal area south of Waterdeep close to where Bub is from. In context, I believe he's referring to it as if it were a personal scent, such as a foul-smelling perfume.

"Slap and tickle" is a euphemism for foreplay or other sexual activity. I think this is his idea of a "compliment" for a female member of the party.

The third is an obscure reference to being "prettier" (or really, in this case, more agile) than a prostitute costing 20gp...

Okay, thanks. Since I don't know the proper german name for the Lizard Marsh region, I worked around it.

@1415 = ~[bub01] Psst! Leise!~ [DSBUB01] //INITIAL_MEETING

@1416 = ~[bub02] Ich verschwinde erstmal für 'nen Moment.~ [DSBUB02] //MORALE

@1417 = ~[bub04] Hey, das läuft ja besser als ich dachte!~ [DSBUB04] //HAPPY

@1418 = ~[bub05] Warum hab' ich mich nur so einem Haufen Schweinehirten wie Euch angeschlossen?~ [DSBUB05] //UNHAPPY_ANNOYED

@1419 = ~[bub06] Wenn's so weiter geht, werd' ich allein weitermachen.~ [DSBUB06] //UNHAPPY_SERIOUS

@1420 = ~[bub07] Das war's, ich verschwinde! Hätte mich sowieso nur auf mich selbst verlassen sollen.~ [DSBUB07] //UNHAPPY_BREAKING_POINT

@1421 = ~[bub08] In Ordnung, aber bleibt hinter mir, so dass sie Euch nicht schon meilenweit entfernt hören .~ [DSBUB08] //LEADER

@1422 = ~[bub09] *gähn*~ [DSBUB09] //TIRED

@1423 = ~[bub10] Habt Ihr nich' gesagt, wir würden verdammt viel kämpfen?~ [DSBUB10] //BORED

@1424 = ~[bub03] Ich bin dafür, dass wir das Geplauder überspringen und gleich zum Töten kommen.~ [DSBUB03] //BATTLE_CRY1

@1425 = ~[bub38] Augh!~ [DSBUB38] //DAMAGE

@1426 = ~[bub39] Arrrugh!~ [DSBUB39] //DYING

@1427 = ~[bub11] *keuch* Lang halt ich's nich' mehr durch.~ [DSBUB11] //HURT

@1428 = ~[bub12] Pfeile bereithalten, Leute. Hier gibt's bestimmt was zu jagen.~ [DSBUB12] //AREA_FOREST

@1429 = ~[bub13] Leute aus der Stadt waren mir schon immer egal. Sind doch eh alles nur geldgierige Deppen.~ [DSBUB13] //AREA_CITY

@1430 = ~[bub14] Könnt Ihr jetzt mal ruhig sein und zumindest einmal die Augen aufhalten? Da wartet Arbeit auf uns.~ [DSBUB14] //AREA_DUNGEON

@1431 = ~[bub15] Ist'n guter Platz für 'nen Hinterhalt hier. Bleibt wachsam!~ [DSBUB15] //AREA_DAY

@1432 = ~[bub16] Jetzt wo's dunkel ist, könnten Euch die Oger für einen der ihren halten. Zumindest stinkt Ihr genauso schlimm.~ [DSBUB16] //AREA_NIGHT

@1433 = ~[bub17] Ja, Kumpel?~ [DSBUB17] //SELECT_COMMON1

@1434 = ~[bub18] Was?~ [DSBUB18] //SELECT_COMMON2

@1435 = ~[bub19] Hört auf damit!~ [DSBUB19] //SELECT_COMMON3

@1436 = ~[bub20] Genau!~ [DSBUB20] //SELECT_ACTION1

@1437 = ~[bub21] Schön!~ [DSBUB21] //SELECT_ACTION2

@1438 = ~[bub22] Na gut!~ [DSBUB22] //SELECT_ACTION3

@1439 = ~[bub23] Jepp, okay!~ [DSBUB23] //SELECT_ACTION4

@1440 = ~[bub24] Ziemlich viel los hier.~ [DSBUB24] //SELECT_ACTION5

@1441 = ~[bub25] Oh, 'tschuldigung, hehe. Hab' Euch für 'ne Sekunde mit 'nem Oger verwechselt.~ [DSBUB25] //INSULT1

@1442 = ~[bub26] Netter Duft den Ihr da verströmt. Riecht wie das Sumpfwasser aus der Nähe meiner Heimat.~ [DSBUB26] //INSULT2

@1443 = ~[bub27] Pah. Ich bin besser als Euer ganzer Haufen hier zusammen.~ [DSBUB27] //INSULT3

@1444 = ~[bub28] Nich' schlecht. Wirklich, nich' schlecht.~ [DSBUB28] //COMPLIMENT1

@1445 = ~[bub29] Haltet Euch an mich, Kindchen. Vielleicht lernt Ihr ja sogar was dabei.~ [DSBUB29] //COMPLIMENT2

@1446 = ~[bub30] Ihr seid gut! Schätze, Ihr könntet in einer Sitzung vier volle Eimer Milch aus 'ner Kuh melken.~ [DSBUB30] //COMPLIMENT3

@1447 = ~[bub31] Hätt' nie gedacht, dass ich mal zum Zirkus komme.~ [DSBUB31] //SPECIAL1

@1448 = ~[bub32] Hey, Schätzchen. Wie wär's mit ein paar kleinen Zärtlichkeiten?~ [DSBUB32] //SPECIAL2

@1449 = ~[bub33] Ahh, Dummkopf - habt Ihr das nich' kommen sehen?~ [DSBUB33] //REACT_TO_DIE_GENERAL

@1450 = ~[bub34] Oh nein! Das werd' ich nich' vergessen...~ [DSBUB34] //REACT_TO_DIE_SPECIFIC

@1451 = ~[bub35] Donnerwetter! Mit Eurer Zunge könnte Ihr ja jeder Hure Konkurrenz machen!~ [DSBUB35] //RESPONSE_TO_COMPLIMENT1

@1452 = ~[bub36] Ah, is' doch nich' nötig, bin doch nur 'n einfacher Bauer!~ [DSBUB36] //RESPONSE_TO_COMPLIMENT2

@1453 = ~[bub37] Hehe, hehe hehe. Jetz' bringt Ihr mich aber zum Lachen.~ [DSBUB37] //RESPONSE_TO_COMPLIMENT3

@1454 = ~[bub40] Schnauze, ja? Schlimm genug, dass ich Eure Visage und Euren Gestank ertragen muss.~ [DSBUB40] //RESPONSE_TO_INSULT1

@1455 = ~[bub41] Sehr lustig, haha. Wird wohl nicht mehr so lustig sein, wenn Ihr "zufällig" über einen Grünschleim stolpert.~ [DSBUB41] //RESPONSE_TO_INSULT2

@1456 = ~[bub42] Wie war das?~ [DSBUB42] //RESPONSE_TO_INSULT3

@1457 = ~[bub43] Verdammmt noch mal, daneben!~ [DSBUB43] //CRITICAL_MISS

@1458 = ~[bub44] Erwischt!~ [DSBUB44] //CRITICAL_HIT

Archived