Next version?

Guest Data

I am replaying the entire saga and just finished bg1. I was interested in this mod but by reading some messages I got the impression that the next version will be relesaed soon.

Is this still true? Should I wait for v8 before starting bg2 or should I just go ahead now.

Thanks

I am replaying the entire saga and just finished bg1. I was interested in this mod but by reading some messages I got the impression that the next version will be relesaed soon.

Is this still true? Should I wait for v8 before starting bg2 or should I just go ahead now.

Thanks

Next 48 hours, though (since G3 is having some problems at the moment) I might have to release it as a link on this forum rather than in the usual way.

Next 48 hours, though (since G3 is having some problems at the moment) I might have to release it as a link on this forum rather than in the usual way.
Great!! I'm finally going to start a game again after years! I'll patiently wait then. ;)

P.S. Have you any idea of what's going on with G3? Because I've a partially released mod on hold (actually I think the only thing that hasn't been done is an official announcement cause the link is working), and another one within days. :) I'm too fond of these forums to even think they won't turn back to normality!

Fantastic! Thanks.

BTW on the smarter Melissan component - is this both with/without Ascension?

Either. In both cases, she (hopefully!) uses only the in-game-demonstrated resources, but uses them more intelligently. (I'm fairly certain she fights better than vanilla Melissan; I'm less sure about the Ascension version, since Ascension scripting is pretty smart already. She fights in a more SCSII style, in any case.)

Archived