Worldmap

Does anybody know where I can find a good unmodified worldmap (BG1 or SoA, preferably both) image? Is there a way to extract one from the game?
Again, this is a .mos file (called worldmap) you can export to a .bmp, but the problem is that it won't have any location icons, which are determined dynamically. The only way I know of to get that is to console to every outdoor area and then do screenshots and assemble them. This is what I did for the Tutu map in my signature.
The only way I know of to get that is to console to every outdoor area and then do screenshots and assemble them.

I was afraid of that, but it isn't the end of the world. I'll do that last, I guess, when I've finished the walkthrough.

Thanks for the info. :)

I don't know if I remembered to mention this, but I installed your unique containers mod. It's great. Does just what I'd hoped it would.
Good to hear. Always good to have validated alpha testing before a mod even makes it to beta (especially when I didn't even test it in-game, heh). I'll be sure to mention you in the credits, both for the idea and for testing :).

It gives unique, coloured icons to bags of holding and other containers, as David first mentioned here. You can also optionally give them unique names to tell them apart. I'm putting it in a larger mod (possibly MixMod which Borsook has given to me to maintain) along with Thrown Hammers and other miscellaneous tweaks.

Archived