Looking for more proof-reading/editing help

Domi

Domi,

Hi folks, I am a few sentences away from finishing Safiya's flirtpack, so I was wondering if anyone is kind enough to proof and edit it for me? :fish:

Pick me! Pick me! :O If you don't have a very short time constraint, I'd be happy to help out, so please let me know. Is this for a BG game, or for another? Not that it matters, just curious, as I'm not familiar with Safiya.

Thank you and best wishes,

Eric

heya, it's for NWN2. Safiya is the default romance. We are doing a flirt pack for NWN2, the same way the PPG folk did one for BG2. :fish: I am not a deadline junkie on that one, but can you do it in about 2 weeks?

heya, it's for NWN2. Safiya is the default romance. We are doing a flirt pack for NWN2, the same way the PPG folk did one for BG2. :fish: I am not a deadline junkie on that one, but can you do it in about 2 weeks?

It depends, of course, on how many pages of text we're talking here, but the work of editing usually takes me only a couple hours or so, broken into smaller chunks. Please let me know how big the source material is, and we'll see what can be done.

Thanks,

Eric

I'm available as well, should you have the need sometime now or in the future. I am a pretty literate person and have three years of english composition courses at the university level.

I make a good proofreader, but you may have to convert from my Canadian english (in case you care about that). It's more similar to the British english.

Excellent! It's 22 pages of sparce text (probably 10 pages condensed). Please, let me know if you can pick it up, or we can split the file.

Kristal - or anyone else interested- I am actually looking for a long-term editor/idea discussion person(s) for my next module. Basically, I am writing at a relatively consistent slow speed and would love to have every dialogue edited once it's done (doc format). And I would love to have someone to read through the backstory and the story-line of the mod to catch any obvious inconsistencies, or historic stuff that needs clarifying/detailing.

And heh, I actually prefer Canadian English, since that's the version I write normally in. :fish:

Excellent! It's 22 pages of sparce text (probably 10 pages condensed). Please, let me know if you can pick it up, or we can split the file.

Kristal - or anyone else interested- I am actually looking for a long-term editor/idea discussion person(s) for my next module. Basically, I am writing at a relatively consistent slow speed and would love to have every dialogue edited once it's done (doc format). And I would love to have someone to read through the backstory and the story-line of the mod to catch any obvious inconsistencies, or historic stuff that needs clarifying/detailing.

And heh, I actually prefer Canadian English, since that's the version I write normally in. :)

Splitting the work up is genius :devil: Please send me whatever you like to the e-mail address I'm sending you in pm, and I'll go with it ASAP.

Thanks,

Eric

Archived