Moving items into TOB. (Spoilers)

Redwall

First of all, great mod. I was especially impressed by what you did with Clerics. In Tactics, they were always so easy to just ignore, but you really turned them into dangerous opponents.

One suggestion that I had was to make a separate component giving Gromnir an undroppable Vhailor's Helm that he uses and Azmantes an undroppable Robe of Vecna while still leaving them in SoA. I enjoy having my powerful items when I normally get them, but I was also very interested fighting Gromnir with said helm.

Although installing the mod after I get those two items might be the solution I need. Any thoughts?

First of all, great mod. I was especially impressed by what you did with Clerics. In Tactics, they were always so easy to just ignore, but you really turned them into dangerous opponents.

One suggestion that I had was to make a separate component giving Gromnir an undroppable Vhailor's Helm that he uses and Azmantes an undroppable Robe of Vecna while still leaving them in SoA. I enjoy having my powerful items when I normally get them, but I was also very interested fighting Gromnir with said helm.

Although installing the mod after I get those two items might be the solution I need. Any thoughts?

Sorry if I'm a moron, but can't you just skip those "move items" components?

Regards

Sorry if I'm a moron, but can't you just skip those "move items" components?

Regards

Not quite... the items get moved from SoA and given to a couple of enemies - Azamantes and Gromnir - in ToB. Redwall wants the enhanced fights with them moved, but still wants to get the items themselves.

I don't think I'll be including this as an option (undroppable items are against SCS's design philosophy), but you're right: installing that component after you buy them (or after you visit the store you can buy them from) will have the same effect.

Archived