Wands

Demivrgvs

Gah, again! Wizards have a lot of possibilities to become usefull as a fighters (Tenser's Transformation, magic swords etc.) and fighter cannot even buy for 1250 gold pieces a little junk which can tire down some of the wizard's protections. :/ That's just unfair.
Well, they can if they buy the 50 000gp RayBans to see through the mages invisibility/illusion spells. Now somebody=Demivrgvs just needs to mod those classes in. :)

A sort of lesser wand which is using Spell Thrust/Secret Word (3rd and 4th level spells) could be quite nice and usefull in Shadows of Amn. There would be a possibility to play without mage - thief is detecting illusions and removing barriers, fighter makes a little slaughter. That's what I call revenge.

A sort of lesser wand which is using Spell Thrust/Secret Word (3rd and 4th level spells) could be quite nice and usefull in Shadows of Amn. There would be a possibility to play without mage - thief is detecting illusions and removing barriers, fighter makes a little slaughter. That's what I call revenge.
That's what I call convenience. :) Anyway, I'm going to work on PnP Use Scrolls ability, and if it works your thieves will do more or less the same using scrolls.

Archived