Thanks for this

Guest Coffee

Hi,

I'd just like to thank you for this mod. I can't imagine playing BG II without it anymore, as it just made the game way better:) My favourite part is the Smarter Mages - fighting them has never been so fun before and what I like is that I am actually forced to use many spells which I did not have to use in vanilla game. And that is great:)

Just one bug here. Whenever I summon the Pit Fiend, it turns hostile (and thus I can't control it) no matter if my party is protected from evil or not, with the only difference that if it is not protected, the Pit Fiend attacks me (which is alright). Uninstalling 'Improved Fiends' doesn't help here. The only mods I have installed are BG2 Fixpack, SCSII and Happy NPC + Bags of Holding from BG2 Tweaks.

Coffee

Yes, you can't ever control anything truely evil, whether it comes from the bowels like the Cacofiends, or the brain of the Chaos, like me, an Imp. And if you thing you can, think again if that wild surge was really an accident... :)

Hi,

I'd just like to thank you for this mod. I can't imagine playing BG II without it anymore, as it just made the game way better:) My favourite part is the Smarter Mages - fighting them has never been so fun before and what I like is that I am actually forced to use many spells which I did not have to use in vanilla game. And that is great:)

That's very kind - thanks.

Archived