Megamod Help Needed

Strontium Dog

Well, somebody could make Kagain&Korgan mod for BGT and get rid of one of them by making them the same character(as they conceptually are the same already), and uniting their dialogs.

One other thing:- I vaguely remember there being an incompatibility between the NeverEnding Journey mod and the Tortured Souls mod? Does this still exist? I remember, now, that there are 2 Tortured Souls mods, 1 with Yoshimo/Kachiko, and 1 centring on some much more minor quest - I'm not sure which 1 of those 2 mods NEJ conflicts with, but I presume it's the smaller mod, not the Yoshimo mod/
Well if I remember it correctly, on the stand point of compatibility, you can't use the "larger" TS mod if you want to have TDD, SoS etc.-former-BP-mods, as it wasn't made for that, the smaller one TS-BPv6.10 does have some conceptual incompatibilities because you might finish one of the quests too early or too late, so the relationship in it won't get far enough, so it won't trigger. And take notice of the big if.

Now, if you want to play the true TS&NEJ(only) there should be work done for that on the BWL forums, but I can't remember if they have finished it,and I can't connect to there now...

Are you saying that the German Shar-Teel (1.0b?) mod now has an english-language version in it, too?

No, it was an example only. The Shar-Teel mod is in German.

Now, if you want to play the true TS&NEJ(only) there should be work done for that on the BWL forums, but I can't remember if they have finished it,and I can't connect to there now...

If you want TS and NeJ in a Megamod, use the versions we use in our BWP and in our Linklist. But if you want the newest versions of TS and NeJ, so you should make an install with the both only for best compatibility. Visit BWL for more information about the newest versions, then.

Greetings Leomar

Archived