TS and Bodhi Romance

The Tortured Souls MegaMod has a bug, apparently, where you can't go to Spellhold if you side with Bodhi, yet I want the Bodhi Romance that's in the RE mod, here. Is there a way to get round this, ally with Bodhi and still do the Tortured Souls mod. Perhaps I could simply use movetoarea() to get the right area-code for Tortured Souls? Does anyone know the correct area-code? Or would it require changing a global set value, in which case, what change must be made via the console or whatever?

Thanks,

SD

I doubt that qualifies as a bug an incompatibility possibly of the bodhi mod with TS. However if you just move to area you might miss a trigger and mess up other parts of your game.

Yes, Sir Kill is right.

The Tortured Souls MegaMod
To my understanding there is no such a thing... The TS mod is a part of other megamods, and the versions do vary, depending on the mega- or multimod instructions... By the way which TS are you talking about...

It is dangerous to do transition to chapter 4 via console, because many variables are affected.

You can go the easy way: make several saves, go the Shadow Thieves way, save, and then restore your older save and try Bodhi. When you are high enough level, Bodhi's small quests take only fifteen minutes or so.

It is dangerous to do transition to chapter 4 via console, because many variables are affected.

You can go the easy way: make several saves, go the Shadow Thieves way, save, and then restore your older save and try Bodhi. When you are high enough level, Bodhi's small quests take only fifteen minutes or so.

Yes, I know, but I like having a linear game without having to try different paths. It's a pity I don't know enough programming to get round the whole trigger issue.

Archived