Bow Revision

Demivrgvs

So, you'd like bows that have strength requirements of 19 or higher get another additional +1 on top of everything else? I wouldn't mind implementing this.

+1 minimum yes. Imho, it's not consistent to allow same amount of damage for a composit who requiere 16 STR and a composite who requiere 19.

I saw this in your original post - what exactly do you mean? The component alone should provide accurate item descriptions.

I don't play with an english version. And all items's descriptions remain in french in my game. i thought ti was a bit weird too.

But i have installed "Masterwork Weapons composent of SCS II". This component provide english descriptions for +1 weapons and accurate descriptions of items revisions (2d6, 1d8 for spears etc).

I think your description don't get over a non english version. Maybe others can be confirm.

I have not installed weapons change component only. I have also installed :

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #6 // Heavy Armor Encumbrance -> Movement Speed and Dexterity Penalties in Heavy Armor: v2

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #9 // Allow Thieving Skills in Armor: v2

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #13 // Halberds Can Slash, Too: v2

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #15 // Prevent Druids from Wearing Helmets: v2

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #16 // Restrict Fighter/Druids to Armor that Druids Can Wear: v2

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #17 // Weapon Changes: v2

Same for armors : Description are not updated. :p

I don't install main composent coz except about ten cheated items , i think vanilla's items are relatively balanced in SoA (thanks to yours weapons/armors changes).

But i think I will try main component soon :worship:

So, you'd like bows that have strength requirements of 19 or higher get another additional +1 on top of everything else? I wouldn't mind implementing this.

+1 minimum yes. Imho, it's not consistent to allow same amount of damage for a composit who requiere 16 STR and a composite who requiere 19.

Hotfixes have been updated for this. I also included the readme with some additional clarifications to how this component handles bows.

I don't play with an english version. And all items's descriptions remain in french in my game. i thought ti was a bit weird too.

But i have installed "Masterwork Weapons composent of SCS II". This component provide english descriptions for +1 weapons and accurate descriptions of items revisions (2d6, 1d8 for spears etc).

I think your description don't get over a non english version. Maybe others can be confirm.

I can confirm they don't. I only patch the English descriptions since I have no idea what other language versions look like. If you install IR's main component, you will get all English descriptions.

Archived