Marathon Night of Stamina and Passion with Amber plus Viconia. Bug ?

Guest Poetic Amber

Guest Poetic Amber

Ha Ha..OK, I swear I did not plan for this, and I fear it might be a bug! but what a bug ! :)

One night, I tried to sleep in an inn, and Viconia approached me and gave an uncharacteristic sob story about fearing Lolth, and wanting a night of passion in the bedroom to ease her troubles.

One second after that conversation, Amber approached me and invited me upstairs for a "glass of red wine" in the bedroom (more like a glass of red Amber if you take my meaning).

Being a gentleman, I obliged both women. (It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it).

The morning after, Viconia was pissed (!), and Amber isn't even acknowledging my presence. I know there is supposed to be a romance conflict with Viconia, so is this a bug or what? Is my Amber Romance over? Is my Viconia Romance over? Do I need to work out more?

Ha Ha..OK, I swear I did not plan for this, and I fear it might be a bug! but what a bug ! ;)

One night, I tried to sleep in an inn, and Viconia approached me and gave an uncharacteristic sob story about fearing Lolth, and wanting a night of passion in the bedroom to ease her troubles.

One second after that conversation, Amber approached me and invited me upstairs for a "glass of red wine" in the bedroom (more like a glass of red Amber if you take my meaning).

Being a gentleman, I obliged both women. (It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it).

The morning after, Viconia was pissed (!), and Amber isn't even acknowledging my presence. I know there is supposed to be a romance conflict with Viconia, so is this a bug or what? Is my Amber Romance over? Is my Viconia Romance over? Do I need to work out more?

He-hee... I'd say you just were really, I mean really, incredibly lucky. Amber's script triggered the talk just before Viccy's script turned ViconiaRomanceActive to 2 (serious romance). (My guess.) Viccy's romance active is now 2 so Amber's was automatically turned to 3 (inactive romance).

Amber-Viconia romance conflict takes place before either of the characters offers to sleep with the PC. I've noticed that in certain situations you might miss it because Amber is away from the party during kidnapping and is not there to react to Viconia's lovetalks. I've been meaning to address this issue, but I haven't done it yet. EDIT: The fact that you don't get the conflict talks doesn't mean that you'll be able to ramance both. The romance will still get terminated when either reaches RomanceActive 2.

We can assume that for some reason Amber hadn't noticed the growing intimacy between you PC and Viconia. Perhaps she was blinded by her own feelings for the PC. Apparently your PC was just walking down the hall after getting dirty with the drow and then Amber decided to make her move. Naturally she's now extremely pissed after learning the truth of things. Perhaps Viccy is more forgiving?

:)

Too bad you can't get the two chicks in the same bed... Amber may not be really open-minded after all.

Ok, ok I'm joking, don't smash me ! ;)

Ho, but that reminds me of something in the Amber-Solaufein romance conflict, where at a certain point, Amber claimed for honesty from Charname about the situation and that she would even consider the possibility to let Sola participate somehow... I really enjoyed this moment. :)

Guest Poetic Amber
He-hee... I'd say you just were really, I mean really, incredibly lucky. Amber's script triggered the talk just before Viccy's script turned ViconiaRomanceActive to 2 (serious romance). (My guess.) Viccy's romance active is now 2 so Amber's was automatically turned to 3 (inactive romance).

Except that I continued playing and two days later(!) I got a morning after speech from Amber and I kissed her. So I guess I'm still good with Amber (Romance Active 1 or 2), although the delay shows that she was probably ostracizing me for a while. I guess this means Viconia and I are done. And both Amber and Viconia hinted that my performance wasn't that great for them. Alas...not good for an adventurer's ego.

Amber-Viconia romance conflict takes place before either of the characters offers to sleep with the PC. I've noticed that in certain situations you might miss it because Amber is away from the party during kidnapping and is not there to react to Viconia's lovetalks. I've been meaning to address this issue, but I haven't done it yet.

Yes, can you address this PLEASE? I absolutely love this mod (thank you), but I've never gotten any romance conflict banter with Amber because of the way her kidnapping is timed. During the time Amber is kidnapped is the time when Viconia starts to sink her claws into my PC's skin, but since Amber is away, I never see any conflict dialogues.

But then again, it sortof makes sense that Viconia would make her moves while Amber's away. :)

Except that I continued playing and two days later(!) I got a morning after speech from Amber and I kissed her. So I guess I'm still good with Amber (Romance Active 1 or 2), although the delay shows that she was probably ostracizing me for a while. I guess this means Viconia and I are done. And both Amber and Viconia hinted that my performance wasn't that great for them. Alas...not good for an adventurer's ego.

Ah, okay. Then Amber's RomanceActive got turned to 2 first. I guess she's more forgiving than I imagined. ;) And yes, Viccy should be out by now.

:)

I reccomend spending a night sleeping in an outside location where lakes, ponds or rivers can be found.

Guest Poetic Amber
I reccomend spending a night sleeping in an outside location where lakes, ponds or rivers can be found.

Ok, I slept outside like you said, and I got something I never got before in this game. My PC was slowly sneaking up and spying on a naked Viconia as she was taking a bath in a pond or something !

Is that what was supposed to happen, or was it supposed to be something with Amber because I did kiss Amber and she should be Romanceactive 2.

Either I'm having a biggest stroke of luck or my game is completely bugged.

It's really really cool though from a roleplaying perspective. It's like my PC still has the hots for Viconia so he stalked her while she was taking a bath!

Looks like you've just got the Bath dialogue included in the mod.

You had 1 chance out of five to have the Viconia's version and you got it, it seems like fate knows what it's doing. :)

Nevertheless, if you got this dialogue, it confirms that M#AmberRomanceActive is really at 2, otherwise, you would not have had it.

You should probably check your savegame with SK to confirm that and the fact that the ViconiaRomanceActive should be at 3.

Hah... I was kind of hoping that you'd stumble upon the Viconia alternative of the bath talk. It's kind of fitting to your Charname's adventurers. :) As mentioned, the chances are pretty slim.

Yeah, the romance actives should be alright, considering that the bath talk was triggered.

Archived