I went to swamp to get my first shard with Bevil and found it. Except... Bevil doesn't say "we have risked our lives over this?!" and the quest does not update. When I went back to West Harbour with the shard and talked to Daegun, he tells me why have I returned without it. I don't know whether it's romance mod or just nwn2 being stupid.. but does anyone know how to fix this problem? :)

Probably NWN2 being stupid, since we don't touch any of these files. This is the first time anybody's reported this particular glitch.

Do you have a save to reload?

I just started playing a new game, and I just got the same thing. I tried reloading an older saved game, and it did it again. Did you ever get it to work?

It would be tough for us to "get it to work," since this mod doesn't touch that file.

NWN2 is full of scripts that fail to fire. This happens with no mods installed. Unfortunately, all you can do is reload. Again. And again. One session, it took four tries to successfully travel from Bonegnasher's to OOW because the stupid orc cutscene wouldn't fire.

It would be tough for us to "get it to work," since this mod doesn't touch that file.

NWN2 is full of scripts that fail to fire. This happens with no mods installed. Unfortunately, all you can do is reload. Again. And again. One session, it took four tries to successfully travel from Bonegnasher's to OOW because the stupid orc cutscene wouldn't fire.

Actually this sounds like one of the original bugs the campaign had in version 1.00

Are you sure you didn't forget to update the game with the patches?

If you did update it berelinde's right and you'll just have to keep re-loading.

Guest ScorpionX

I've got exactly the same problem :/

The thing is, it worked before i installed the mod, and when I wanted to start a fresh new game the script would not fire

Archived