Shooting Range

Woo-hoo, the Edwin guru approved the set and I finished four more banters for the proud druidess. All of them are situational, rather than generic, but they will happen pretty much in every game. O, and I could not resist sneaking one more banter for my favorite avariel in too. That's pretty much it for SoA banter expansion.

Finishing up the first cycle of conditional friendly talks 'About Acorns' (3 out of 4 are drafted).

I will be away for the most part of May, leaving on May 2nd 2005 and returning around May 22/23rd. During this time, I might have sporadic access to Internet, but probably won't be able to do any serious modding bussiness. I hope to bring back a few dialogues with PC for Kivan BG2.

If you need to contact me during this time, please use my e-mail: domi_sotto@gibberlings3.net (as PM tends to fill up very quickly).

It's alive! My collegue from BG1NPC, Hendryk, joined the project and we have decided to go for Shilmista Chapter in ToB. Lot's of things to do, and BG1NPC needs a lot of work as well, but as soon as we have anything completed we'd let it known  :undecided:

Yay!!!!

I've not gotten very far into the mod yet, but I'm enjoying it.

And more to do in TOB is good news.

God its been ages since I have been here.

we just re-installed BG2/ToB and this was one of the mods I found to impliment, and I must say, its about time!! Kivan is my absolute most favorite NPC from BG1 and I am glad to see someone did him proper justice by making a mod which adds him into BG2. Thank you so much Domi, so far, I am very much enjoying this mod. you have done a fantastic job and kudos to anyone that helped you also :thumbsup:

Great thanks to Cam for putting up the new update for the mod. V5 is out. It fixes and adds content to Deheriana's NPC mainly (and some little things to Kivan);

If no other mind-boggling bugs should be discovered, I hope to have the next version as the final version for the SoA content (adding kivan's Friendship sequence, expanded romantic sequence, interjections and encounters) and then if no significant bugs should be discovered, the next version after that will hopefully lose the 'beta' tag! :)

Great thanks to Cam for putting up the new update for the mod. V5 is out. It fixes and adds content to Deheriana's NPC mainly (and some little things to Kivan);

If no other mind-boggling bugs should be discovered, I hope to have the next version as the final version for the SoA content (adding kivan's Friendship sequence, expanded romantic sequence, interjections and encounters) and then if no significant bugs should be discovered, the next version after that will hopefully lose the 'beta' tag! :)

Is the Friendship sequence also for male pc's?

Seldarine, I have... finished writting Kivan's romantic sequence for SoA. Oh, yes, I need to do editing and proof-reading has to be done, but other than that - I am done. I think, if anyone plays it, they will hate me for what I did, but it felt right. :) Wow, I think, I will finally have the romance I always wanted in BG2.

Seldarine, I have... finished writting Kivan's romantic sequence for SoA. Oh, yes, I need to do editing and proof-reading has to be done, but other than that - I am done. I think, if anyone plays it, they will hate me for what I did, but it felt right.  :)  Wow, I think, I will finally have the romance I always wanted in BG2.

Congratulations, another one of your dreams realised!

Finished writting all 3 Kivan-specific encounters (mini-quests) - Trademeet one, Underwater City one and the City of Athkatla one :) All of them are story-telling, rather than challenging fights.

Archived