Shooting Range

Seldarine, I have finished writing the additional friendship talks. I guess, I have nowhere else to run now. Romance it is... I feel a bit dizzy.

does that mean sad ending? please no!!! :) I cried all night after finishing Tsujatha romance.

Speaking generally: people hate sad endings, it ruins everything you (well PC) was building for weeks and just doesn't feel right. I mean, there could of course be also the possibility of sad ending, but adding at least a slight chance of making it happy (doing everything right, with PC being appropriate race, class etc.) helps a lot, even if it's only 10% - we'll just play it 10 times to get it right

No, it's not a sad ending, or at least *I* think so. Dorotea thinks, that all my romances are about suffering. I tried to convince her, that loving is a source of self-contained, intrinsic happiness, but she remained inconvinced. So, it's a happy suffering tender friendship. Go figure.

One of our systems that I used to run BG2 on had self-destructed. No loss of data had resulted, and the new aweinspiringly powerful & modern system was already ordered. However, until it is installed, etc, I am out of comission BG2-wise. I estimate that it will be weel to week-and-a-half until I can be back to running BG2, and, subsequently, work on Kivan. I will attempt not to write anything new for him in the meantime. :D

That's unfortunate. Once I am done with this trial run and make sure that the romance works properly, I will do the second run with a male character and make sure that Deheriana lives. I might just cut out that restoration thing altogether, if it brings so much troubles.

Archived