Ramblings about v3

Shaitan

Hi!

I've been absent some weeks so pardon me if I ask something already answered :rolleyes:

How close is v 3 to be released? :mwaha: Do we need anything yet?

Cheers

As Salk says my plan is to release V3 quite soon. It will probably be just V2.9 + latest hotfixes, but small changes may happen if required (e.g. I was recently asked to add full descriptions on Polymorph Self and Shapechange).

If you have any request or suggestion for V3 this is surely the time to ask for it.

just another minor bug about : :rolleyes:

annimal summoning III : cast only 1 bear in my game with jaheira at level 12. ( and there is no indication about number of bears for level 11 druid)

You're right, I've corrected the description and the spell (2 bears at 11th level and 3 at 15th).
Are the changes to familiars listed in the readme sub article in the current version? :crazyeyes:
If you mean the changes listed in the Readme shipped with the mod they are included (I made those ages ago), but if you mean the changes planned and still not fully discussed in the respective topic...well...V3 was actually delayed for them, but on my own I have serious problems doing a few things (mainly handling dialog files), and thus a more in-depth revision of familiars has to wait a little longer (I hope not too much).

Archived