New guy with some soundsets

risen-chud

Hey guys,

I've been playing BG2 for a while now and so I decided to join up with the modding community here. I did a couple soundsets for BG2 and IWD for some of my friends, and I thought it might be nice to upload them somewhere so that other people might enjoy them.

Thing is, I don't quite know how I would do that, so I'm asking you guys to point me in the right direction. Sorry, if this is the wrong forum for this sort of thing, I'm just a little lost is all. :(

If you want to compress them as a .zip or .rar format and attach them to your post here, it'll be fine. :(
Ermh, no.

As he needs to upload the file to somewhere... unfortunately, it can't be done easily in G3 without certain rights, as the forums are quite restricted on this... but there is other places, like the SHS's misc mods, or you can upload the files to an outside storage(ex1, ex2), and then post the link gained from there.

Thanks, guys! I might just sign up with the Chosen of Mystra, but in the mean time here is a link to my soundsets: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E7M06MP1

I only uploaded my two favorite ones, but if they are well received I might upload some more. Hope you guys like them!

Oh, and if you do listen to them, please give me some feedback. It's always nice to know whether or not you're any good at your hobbies.

Archived