Bishop LT20 script misfire

As I said, I was guessing at what the cheat code might be. I'll check the game's list tonight and see if they have it in and how it is written out properly for you. I will also see about using Berelinde's method of firing the most troublesome talks 'manually' for the next version since I will be coding Neeshka's romance anyway using it.

As I said, I was guessing at what the cheat code might be. I'll check the game's list tonight and see if they have it in and how it is written out properly for you. I will also see about using Berelinde's method of firing the most troublesome talks 'manually' for the next version since I will be coding Neeshka's romance anyway using it.

ok cool thanks. Right now, that particular game is at a "stand still" until this issue gets worked out. :blush:

I am sorry, I really tried, but I can't seem to come up with a succesful quick code on it. I wrote a script, but I can't run it from console. I am too rusty atm to figure it out and I am out of time today :blush: I mean it took me a friggin' hour to remember how to open a file in the toolset. Argh.

Archived