Two new minor mods

I am not sure if this is a right place for this post. I hope it is :blush:

I just wanted to say that I released 2 new mods in English (one of them already existed but only in Polish version).

First is Quayle BG2 NPC (aka Aerie-Be-Gone!) - we are able to kill Aerie and join Quayle instead. Installation of this mod doesn't mean that Aerie will allways die. Player will have to make a decision during the game. More info can be found in his readme and spoilers txt files. The mod isn't a very big one - something like Kulyok's Tiax, but it gives a new oportunity for those who hate Aerie.

2nd project is Varshoon - an Illithid NPC. It is also a BG2 NPC. This mod contains a "respect path" (a plenty of dialogues), new kit only for Varshoon, new paperdoll for all illithids, some items and extended plot of illithid tunnels in Underdark (if we have Varshoon in our party). He can be joined in illithids place in sewers under Athkatla. There is only SoA part for the moment.

Don't be discouraged by my english :D Both mods were proofread :devil:

Both mods can be download at SHS in Misc. Released Mods section. Here are the links to the threads.

Varshoon

Quayle

Cheers!

Well, those are not something like Gardens, but still a new opportunity for those who hates Aerie (Quayle) and those who like uncommon NPCs or those who plays an evil party. Oh, I forgot to mention that Varshoon is not an UberNPC. I tried to balance it well :blush:

I thinks I am bored over "there gotta be someone killed in order to get npc" mods... or mods adding drama in order to get it. It's like with Yoshimo, there's "keeping Yoshimo" mod but boring, no banters after Spellhold and romance is "romance with ghost". Yoshi gotta be either boring robot or dead guy lmao and here.... let's kill Aerie to get along Quayle, maybe I am boring but I'd so gladly wanted them both, especially while there's Aerie romance and there could be minor changes in dialogues to it. But nah.... kill Aerie, get the gnome.... some mods aren't just my cup of tea. I prefer happy endings and people staying alive. And Varshoon.... I tried this mod few times and he always leaves so I got over it, there could be some hint written how to keep him around instead of trying multiple times ;) and a pity it's cool mod idea