Spell rev suggestions

Strontium Dog

By contrast, most mages have limited variety of spells available (without extra mods like the wild mage mod etc.), limited number of spells per day, and most of their spells are nerfed at 10th(fireball) or 20th level.
A spell which stops increasing its effectiveness at 20th level is nerfed?! :) Sorry but I cannot agree less...you want an easy example of how much damage a mage can dish out in a single instant? Trigger: 3x Chain Lighting. That's 60D6 points of damage to first target (210 on average), and then 30D6 to ANYONE in the area.
Well, part of the problem might be Strontium Dog's character hit points, as he gains triple xp, so as normally above level 9 all the mages get 1 hit point per level, at level 30+ it has ~54+21*1=75, his gains 6: 1 from mage, 2 from thief and 3 from fighter class. That's a lot of hit point on level 30+ chars. ~(10/3+6/3+4/3+4)*9+21*6=222+ hit points, that's both with a constitution of 18.

Of course a few of his enemies too are a bit more tough, as their spawning depend on the party level... but that shouldn't be much of an obstacle.

Good point, I'd forgotten that. I'll just use shadowkeeper periodically to prevent excess HP.

Good point, I'd forgotten that. I'll just use shadowkeeper periodically to prevent excess HP.
It might be easier to edit the hpxxx'es... especially the modifiers. Just know that I have nothing against with what you are doing. :)

It's house rules for everyone.

Archived