Silke

Guest!

She's getting a free Stoneskin at the start of the battle. Bug?

Nope. Stoneskin lasts ages (several rest-and-relearn cycles); she's assumed to have cast it the previous night. Earlier versions of SCS made the stoneskin visible all day, but people complained that they found it offputting that all the wizards were grey. You can restore this behaviour at the console if you want to, though (see the readme).

Earlier versions of SCS made the stoneskin visible all day, but people complained that they found it offputting that all the wizards were grey. You can restore this behaviour at the console if you want to, though (see the readme).

My memory is a bit hazy.. can you tell anyone is affected by Stoneskin with that component installed, other than attacking said protected person (because then you get a notifier, right?)?

Earlier versions of SCS made the stoneskin visible all day, but people complained that they found it offputting that all the wizards were grey. You can restore this behaviour at the console if you want to, though (see the readme).

My memory is a bit hazy.. can you tell anyone is affected by Stoneskin with that component installed, other than attacking said protected person

Nope. (As I say, if you want to be notified in advance- by the usual graphical overlay - then just enable it at the console; the only reason this isn't default behaviour is because people complained).

(because then you get a notifier, right?)?

Well, you get the usual grey effect. (I guess you probably don't get a notifier if you've enabled Taimon's invisible stoneskin patch)

However, 100% of level 7+ wizards auto-cast stoneskin, so all you need to know is the mage's level.

Thanks for the answers!

(I guess you probably don't get a notifier if you've enabled Taimon's invisible stoneskin patch)
What invisble stoneskin patch is that? I was only aware of Cosmetic change: stop Stoneskins from changing the caster's colour from SCSII.

However, 100% of level 7+ wizards auto-cast stoneskin, so all you need to know is the mage's level.
So basically 100% of all wizards in SoA+ToB I would surmise? :suspect:

Archived