BG1NPC in BWP

Lollorian

post http://www.shsforums.net/topic/42220-fixes...post__p__483696

linked for reference - will repair on next update - reminder to self, recheck also the headers of spells, etc. for old tutu refs; probably should adapt Miloch's CreatureFixer for Tutu if it needs any recheck, and either make it part of a tutu install recommendation or at least recheck against Nythrun's code included in BG1NPC:

set eff2, recheck/rebuild .cres materials.

[reminder to the universe, the materials are tested and working, but cleaning up code like the Or() stuff makes it less likely that anyone has troubles down the road when GemRB and such take the place of the original game engine. The cleaner and prettier things are, teh less likely something silly will choke less forgiving engines, i think - at least, that is why I am updating stuff like this :p ]

[reminder to the universe, the materials are tested and working, but cleaning up code like the Or() stuff makes it less likely that anyone has troubles down the road when GemRB and such take the place of the original game engine. The cleaner and prettier things are, teh less likely something silly will choke less forgiving engines, i think - at least, that is why I am updating stuff like this :down: ]

Well, the Or() fixes do stop GemRB from (quietly) complaining about how you terrible, terrible, merciless script authors have cruelly abused an unfinished OR block again, leaving it confused and alone, searching for lost triggers! :p

Since Black Isle seem to have come up with far more evil ways to choke GemRB than all the third-party mod developers could ever manage, we try to be as forgiving as we can - but it's always nice to have cleaner code to look through when working out what we forgot this time around! ???

for the eventual v19, looks like only one OR() :

D:\ie_checkfiles\bg1npc-v18\bg1npc\phase3\corom\dlg\p#corlt.d

+ ~OR(5) Class(Player1,MAGE_ALL) Class(Player1,BARD_ALL) Class(Player1,SORCERER) Class(Player1,THIEF_ALL)~ +@700 + COLT10.23

>>

+ ~OR(4) Class(Player1,MAGE_ALL) Class(Player1,BARD_ALL) Class(Player1,SORCERER) Class(Player1,THIEF_ALL)~ +@700 + COLT10.23

Rechecking all BWP threads.

Archived