Error Code

Guest Adam C

Guest Adam C

Who do we email our .debug file to when the mod tells us to? It won't let me uninstall/reinstall. Says its either too old/too new. I'm using V18.

YOur weidu log from the other thread has some issues, too. Whenever a mod installs with ?s instead of component numbers, it's a good clue your installation is hosed. I don't know what went wrong with your installation, but something sure did.

And no, I don't know what "too old or too new" means, though I seem to remember seeing it before.

Hopefully, cmorgan, the BG1 NPC god, will drop by and help you sort this out.

Guest Adam C

I saw him checking out my other post for awhile... and then he left.. no response. *tear*

I'm doing a complete re-install of everything for now....

Adam_C - Sorry - still researching - I don't have any notes on this "too old too new" thing. I did read it!

The easiest way to deal with that old/new error (which does not troubleshoot - it just skips over the problem) is to get the latest weidu.exe (or one from another mod) and rename it setup-bg1npc.exe. Then reinstall. i am still searching out why it might be happening to you, though.

Berelinde - not sure what changed behind the scenes, but something switched my browser setting - to restore the Standard look, click on "options" on your upper right side and set the view to "standard".

Archived