Why all the Two Weapon Fighting

lastknightleft

Seriously, I can't say enough how much I love this mod and the TUTU, but why is every straight fighter in the game a 2 weapon fighter? it's just kinda agravating that kagan, shar teel, and Khalid are all two weapon fighters and the only way to have some variety is to download a seperate program so that I can vary them. I just have to ask why?

Yeah I know, but I'm trying to play through as is to see all the great work you guys did before I change the basics like that
If you refer to the BG1 NPC project's changes, as said it doesn't change the NPCs creature file in regards of the classes, kits, proficiencies... so.

I just move a saved game over to my SOA saved games folder and use shadow keeper to edit each NPC as I pick them up. Then you move the game back to the tutu saved games folder. The only problem is you have to drop all your items to do this because shadow keeper will not recognize them and they will disappear.

I just move a saved game over to my SOA saved games folder and use shadow keeper to edit each NPC as I pick them up. Then you move the game back to the tutu saved games folder. The only problem is you have to drop all your items to do this because shadow keeper will not recognize them and they will disappear.
Actually it's might be better to load the Tutu'ed game as the "Baldur's Gate 2 game"(Settings -> Install Directory... -> etc. ), so you don't end up loosing the spells etc. when the ShadowKeeper reports that it cannot find the indexed material within the game... But then again you'll be cheating, more, than with the Level 1 NPCs.
Actually it's might be better to load the Tutu'ed game as the "Baldur's Gate 2 game"(Settings -> Install Directory... -> etc. ), so you don't end up loosing the spells etc. when the ShadowKeeper reports that it cannot find the indexed material within the game... But then again you'll be cheating, more, than with the Level 1 NPCs.

Thanks for the tip. I wouldn't have ever thought of that. As far as cheating goes I suppose anything that 's not in the vanilla game could be considered cheating although I prefer to call it editting :blush:

Archived