BG 2.

novisionary

Playing through BG2 with TOB. Fully updated. No mods.

Okay.

Here I am going to write up every little thing I find amiss in BG2!

1.In the journal the description texts for entries use some horrible red font. It's unreadable.(Not sure this is GemRB's fault.....)

2. It seems all item descriptions do not fit into their areas.

Say I right click Boo to see his description, the last words of every sentance are cut off.

3. Jaheira won't recognize that [charname] is actually [charname].

So I can't listen to her jabber about how to find the key and all that.

Even after I get the key and open her cell she insists on speaking to [charname], even if no one else is around.

4. When Minsc attacks with his 2-hand sword the sword disappears at the start of the attack and he seems to punch.

More later.....

Is this latest git? I tried talking to and freeing Jaheira using it, and she recognised me fine, regardless of party order etc.

I do see the inventory wrapping, though, which is new. And the horrible red font.

Is this latest git? I tried talking to and freeing Jaheira using it, and she recognised me fine, regardless of party order etc.

I do see the inventory wrapping, though, which is new. And the horrible red font.

This is the git Avenger compiled for me. I guess it must be relatively new?

Jaheira still won't recognize me.... Party order seems not to have any effect.

5. Screen with all the save games: screen shots don't fit the area they are supposed to.

(each save has a screen shot, they sort of go out of the screen.)

6.Some loud and annoying sound seems to repeat itself many times per second, not sure what it is.

(I think it's the sound where spell effects and such on characters wear off. Characters are not under any effects however.)(Example, when hold wears off this sound plays.)

Re-loading fixed this. For a few seconds.

I reloaded yet again to see if the prompt would say exactly what it was doing, it didn't say anything was happening at all.

7. At re-load all dead creatures on the map seem to die again.

Heard all kinds of creatures die at once when game started....

8. When picking stuff up I can continue picking stuff up when inventory is full, not sure where the extra units went.....

1. It is a font issue, but it should definitely be solvable somehow.

5. Can you be more specific?

8. You shouldn't be able to, but with small piles you can notice they just get rearranged (removed and readded). Are you sure things disappear?

Archived