Please make WidescreenMOD for a resolution of 800x480 and 854x480

Beholder

Done, available from Git. I only tested BG2 with the native client, and 641*anything, anything*480 and anything*481 crash a split second after creating the game window without any message (640*anything works fine). I suspect that anything*480 will work properly on GemRB.

Works for me (on GemRB), so I can't help you. My uneducated guess is that you must leave Widescreen installed to keep the stretched backgrounds (Widescreen for GemRB keeps multiple copies of the GUI skeleton but not the backgrounds, apparently).

Works for me (on GemRB), so I can't help you. My uneducated guess is that you must leave Widescreen installed to keep the stretched backgrounds (Widescreen for GemRB keeps multiple copies of the GUI skeleton but not the backgrounds, apparently).

May be. I'll try to reinstall game and mod.

the bigg,

If you have some free time, please make some changes to the mod for BG1. GemRB have some issues with the displaying interface windows. Can you make all windows to look like? See screenshots.

GemRB 0.6.3, BG1 ToSC with latest patch, official Russian.

3044IRK.jpg1044IRM.jpg

1044IRQ.jpg1044IRT.jpg

2044ISd.jpg1044ISe.jpg

3044ISh.jpg

GemRB seems to be the culprit here. The native BG1 client would draw all screens clipped to the NW corner (which is what Widescreen accounts for). On the other hand, GemRB draws screens in two different ways: some screens (journal, inventory,...) are drawn in a central position, while other screens (game area, character view, ...) are drawn in the NW position; the conflict of these two drawing algorithms causes those artifacts you see. Even worse, the screens that are drawn in the NW don't follow the CHU itself (the character bar should be next to the main area, not on the East).

Also, please note that Widescreen on BG1 (and Torment) looks much uglier. than in BG2.

I actually think that the bigg refers to the BG1 and BG2(, and the BG1 can be played in BG2 when you install BGT or EasyTutu)... but I don't think you can play them in GemRB, yet. :)

It's simple. I am interested in the project GemRB. GemRB cross-platform and even goes on smartphones, tablets, etc. Very pleasant to spend time on the road playing Baldurs Gate.

Thanks, I understand. Torment looks better than BG1 :laugh: .
I actually think that the bigg refers to the BG1 and BG2(, and the BG1 can be played in BG2 when you install BGT or EasyTutu)... but I don't think you can play them in GemRB, yet. :)

There shouldn't be any problem with bgt or easytutu in gemrb as long as they didn't modify the exe.

Archived