A Little Help Please

TS_Hawk

It has been some time since I played these games. And on my old HD which sadly crashed 6 months ago.. I lost something that I liked. There were these downloads that would allow you to go into any of the games from BGII and IWD and IWD2 and you could tweak your stats or you could create a new magical armor or weapon or item. However I do not remember the name of the site that did that. So please if anybody can help me with that I would be very grateful.

...Did MUD do something for IWD2? If not would the Dalekeeper work for IWD2 or just IWD?

I've no idea what MUD is. As for Dalekeeper, it's only for IWD. There's a separate version for IWD2. You should be able to find it at Sorcerer's Place, under the IWD2 pages.

...Did MUD do something for IWD2? If not would the Dalekeeper work for IWD2 or just IWD?
I've no idea what MUD is. As for Dalekeeper, it's only for IWD. There's a separate version for IWD2. You should be able to find it at Sorcerer's Place, under the IWD2 pages.
The MUD, or more accurately named as MUD master, is Multi-... ShadowKeeper, so it covers/covered the IwD(I), BGI, BGII & PS:T all under a single program.

Ouh jeah, the Icewind Keeper for IwD II can be found here like said.

Archived