Angelo...live!?

Sister Vigilante

H'llo all, SV here! :)

So, oddly enough, we seem to be experiencing an Angelo renaissance now in 2010, what with Angelo appearing in Kateling's delightful fanfic The Good Star, which I'm still waiting on the next chapter of *cough**cough*; and in a new "Let's Play" series from the intrepid Squee913.

Anyway, Squee has generously invited me to "guest star" in one of his BG2 playthrough videos. I might be voicing some new lines for Angelo, I might talk some about him, or we might just crack some jokes about the game. In any case, it should be going live sometime Thursday (for most of you guys...I'm, umm, in Japan again), so be sure to check it out, along with the rest of his videos. You'll be in for a strong dose of humor, along with crippling nostalgia for the first time you played BG2, all those many, many years ago.

In any case, this is short notice, and I know that "Ask Angelo" thing (probably the most insane thing I've ever produced) has been running for years; but if any of you have questions you'd like to ask Angelo and/or me, post them here and I'll try to answer them in the video. It's possible we'll do this again, so even questions posted after the video goes live might yet see the light of day,

Cheers,

SV

Guest Guest_ilyena_*

Oooooooo I'd like to see ask angelo make a come back, that thread was good fun. My question is spoilerish so don't keep reading if you want to be surprised.

Angelo - Did you know it was the bedtime story you told me that last night in the pocket plane that made me decide NOT to ascend? (against your advice I might add) For someone who tries so hard to convince me you're unworthy of my affection you are amazingly endearing.

<sigh>

Alright, the video has started going up! Here's another link for you guys. Unfortunately I didn't get to the questions this time, as I wanted to discuss the romance a bit beforehand. But! We should be doing another one soon, so keep 'em coming. I hope you all enjoy watching this as much as I did making it.

-SV

I had fun watching it and I DID make it so..... :)

Oh man, it looks like he sent me a Youtube message weeks ago, but for some reason I didn't get an e-mail notification of it! I'm glad things worked out (so to speak) with Sawara, and I'm definitely down for some ToB commentary.

Squee tried to contact you, SV, to be there for the fight with Sawara. Failing this, he gave Sawara the sword. He still hopes to have you involved in some TOB commentary. :cool:

Archived