Giving Bishop back his knive

Bishop wasn't in the party when I got his knive back from Marcus. Now I have no possibility to give it back to him (other than drop it into his inventory). I mean that I get no reaction or dialogue option. Worse, I can still ask him whether he is sure that his knive doesn't have any magical powers (and he swears at me again for giving it away).

Well, I guess it's my PC's fault if she lets him standing at the Inn (since I am assuming that Bishop reacts if he is in the party when Marcus returns the knive) but if you ever think about adding more content this would be something I'd like to see.

Bishop wasn't in the party when I got his knive back from Marcus. Now I have no possibility to give it back to him (other than drop it into his inventory). I mean that I get no reaction or dialogue option. Worse, I can still ask him whether he is sure that his knive doesn't have any magical powers (and he swears at me again for giving it away).

Well, I guess it's my PC's fault if she lets him standing at the Inn (since I am assuming that Bishop reacts if he is in the party when Marcus returns the knive) but if you ever think about adding more content this would be something I'd like to see.

As far as I remember he says something like "It's about time I got it back." snidely of course but that's about all he says upon the knifes return. I agree that putting in something extra would be awesome though. :)

Archived