Question About BG1 Voices

Raulke

What I have is just the original "Baldur's Gate" game. No extensions, no expansions, no Tutu, no WeiDu (sp?), nothing like that. In case it matters. I hope that's clarified it a little. Because I don't know how else to explain it. :)

~*Raulke

you explained it fine, but asking a bunch of modders a question like this... it's hard to resist gushing over all the possibilities. :)

you explained it fine, but asking a bunch of modders a question like this... it's hard to resist gushing over all the possibilities. :)

Oh, I agree. :) And in checking, it seems like the settings that were named -- 22 kHz, 16-bit mono .wav file -- appears to be the default setting that Windows Sound Recorder saves files in. So I'm good, it looks like. I know, I know...there are better programs to use for recording. But I don't happen to have them, since I'm poor and can't afford to pay, and I have dialup, so I can't really sit there and download them. :D Besides, Sound Recorder works for what I use it for.

Thanks everybody! Oh! Where's that "Sorcerer's Place" again? I think someone pointed me to it, but I either didn't get a chance to look, or I didn't see the sound sets when I looked.

~*Raulke

Thanks everybody! Oh! Where's that "Sorcerer's Place" again? I think someone pointed me to it, but I either didn't get a chance to look, or I didn't see the sound sets when I looked.

You can click on the logo in the upper left corner to get to the home page, then click on "links". A shortcut is at the bottom of the page.

Or you can click here. :)

Archived