Mac downloads

dcwin

I tried all the mirrors for the BG1 NPC Mod just now with no problems. As CamDawg mentioned, if you're seeing a bunch of gibberish after clcking on a link, Control-click (or right-click) on the link instead and choose Save Link As (or Download Link, something like that depending on the browser your using). After that you can use Stuffit to expand the .rar you downloaded.

Hope that helps in some way!

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you who answered my cry for help. I do appreciate your response, but I wasn't able to be near my computer for a while :blush:

I have returened to the Gibberlings 3 downloads page and tried again to download from the Mac mirrors. Specifically, I am trying to download the G3 Tweaks Pack fpr BG2. No matter what I try, all that happens when I click on the mirror site, is that I get taken to a blank page with an http address ending in …-v7.rar , period. Nothing else happens, no indication that something's loading, or downloading, nothing shows up in my Download To folder, nothing …period.

If its me, I'm sorry, I KNOW I used some deoderant just last month. (Or was that the catfish bait jar, I keep getting those two confused!) :cry:

Anyway, that's my tale of woe, and if you have any more suggestions, I am wide open to them!

Thanks,

D

I'm not entirely sure how Macs operate on this, but I would

Control-click (or right-click) on the link instead and choose Save Link As (or Download Link, something like that depending on the browser your using)
on the link that leads to the G3tweaks v7.rar . It sounds as though your machine is just trying to open the rar over the 'net and it's waiting to download it, but doesn't bother to inform you of this fact. :blush:
I have returened to the Gibberlings 3 downloads page and tried again to download from the Mac mirrors. Specifically, I am trying to download the G3 Tweaks Pack fpr BG2. No matter what I try, all that happens when I click on the mirror site, is that I get taken to a blank page with an http address ending in …-v7.rar , period. Nothing else happens, no indication that something's loading, or downloading, nothing shows up in my Download To folder, nothing …period.

Howdy dcwin,

That's weird stuff man! I just tried the Mirror #1 (for the G3 Tweak Pack) using ctlr-click "Save Linked File As" (using Safari here). I was able to pull it down without any problems.

If you still have a problem, give me an e-mail address and I'll be happy to fire it off to you! :blush:

Archived