Stores Sell Larger Stacks of Items

Guest a

I'm not sure if this component actually adds to the overral ammunition available, or does it simply allow you to buy what was already there quicker?

If that's not clear, is it still a case of a store has 100 arrows +1, and instead of buying 40 at a time, I can now buy 80 at a time (or whatever)?

Or is it still 40 at a time, but the store actually sells more than 100 now?

Which game/tweak pack? In all cases the Stores Sell Larger Stacks is for non-magic projectiles only (arrow, bolt, bullet, throwing dagger, throwing axe) of which the stores have an unlimited supply. Magical projectiles are unchanged.

Guest guest
Which game/tweak pack? In all cases the Stores Sell Larger Stacks is for non-magic projectiles only (arrow, bolt, bullet, throwing dagger, throwing axe) of which the stores have an unlimited supply. Magical projectiles are unchanged.

It was for bg2, bg2tweak pack.

Went ahead and checked just to be sure: It sets the ammo to 120 rather than stacks of 40, but actually keeps the price at 1gp (not that it matters).

This should probably be made clear in the readme as to it affecting only non-magical ammo, and what it actually does (above). Then again, I could be the only one silly enough to get it wrong in my head :cool:

Archived