Any mod like this (about loot and inventory)

l1k3m1k3

1.a. Automatically converts all common equipments dropped from enemies into gold coins. Enhanced equipments still can be dropped normally. All treasuries (necklace, ring, gem, etc.) also still can be dropped normally.

OR

1.b. Completely removed all common equipments dropped from enemies, except enhanced ones and treasuries.

2. "Loot all" function when observing the drop.

3. Raises the limitation of stacked ammo (arrows, bullets, bolts, etc.), so they can be stacked to 100 in one slot.

4. Purchasable [bag of Holding] (like in ID2, to stores any items in one slot), [Treasure Bag] to stores treasuries, and [scroll Bag] to stores scrolls.

5. A.I. script to automatically loot all visibled drops, triggered when I pressed certain shortcut key.

Thank you again.

1. a lot can be done by just modifying the random treasure tables, so many would just drop gold instead of swag.

2. in gemrb :laugh: there's a shortcut that coalesces all the piles into one.

3. tweakpack.

4. i think only something for rings and neclaces is missing, though maybe some mod adds those too (like amber has something for keys)

5. no idea if possible, but i'm sceptical.

1.a. Automatically converts all common equipments dropped from enemies into gold coins. Enhanced equipments still can be dropped normally. All treasuries (necklace, ring, gem, etc.) also still can be dropped normally.

Closest thing to this I can think of is Zyraen's Miscellany:

Auto-Sell Script (Convenience)
No more worries about Reputation, or running back to the town to sell something. Just get the Bag of Selling from Sister Garlena at Watcher's Keep, then use this script and you can sell items as you go, even while you're fighting!
NOTE : May not be advisable for SLOW systems.

3. Raises the limitation of stacked ammo (arrows, bullets, bolts, etc.), so they can be stacked to 100 in one slot.

BG2Tweaks.

4. Purchasable [bag of Holding] (like in ID2, to stores any items in one slot), [Treasure Bag] to stores treasuries, and [scroll Bag] to stores scrolls.

Check the Extra Items component of the mod in my signature, and BG2Tweaks' "Add Bags of Holding" component.

Archived