BG2 minimum HP tweak?

Arthandas

Hi, is it possible to make opposite version of the maximum hp/level tweak? I would like the charname and all joinable npcs to roll natural 1 on their hp rolls while all other creatures in the game having their hp maxed.
Well if you go and look, you actually see that the mod just copies over a desired file to the game folder's override folder... andit will only affect the NPCs and PC characters that level up... meaning no monsters as they have set stats.

You can tweak the hpxxx.2da tables if you are not satisfied with them... but to get the monster HPs up more, you need to install a mod that does that, and one of them is the one of the SCS's mods component.

Hi, is it possible to make opposite version of the maximum hp/level tweak? I would like the charname and all joinable npcs to roll natural 1 on their hp rolls while all other creatures in the game having their hp maxed.

The Maximum HP Creatures component will do what you want--there's an option to apply it to everyone except party members.

I'm not sure there's quite enough interest in the natural 1s for party HP rolls.

Archived