Help with IWD in BG2 engine

chad878262

Hi everyone, I originally posted directly in the IWD in BG2 discussion, but haven't seen any responses there in several days so hoping someone see's this and can help me. I installed IWD in BG2 along with a couple of mods (UB and BG2 tweaks to get unlimited ammunition stacks). In any case, I had an issue where Lysan wouldn't show up in the Yetti cave even though I ensured everything was done so that she should. I was able to create Lysan and her conversation started correctly which allowed me to complete the quest. However, now I have finished the Temple of the Forgotten god, I clicked on the alter and grabbed the mysterious liquid, but the Druid in Kuldahar has not recognized that I completed the quest. So I have 2 questions:

1. Is there anyting I can do, any flag I can set using near infinity or shadowkeeper that will make it so that Arundel realizes that I completed the temple, gives me the xp and advances the story?

2. Seeing as this is the second issue already, does it appear that perhaps I have a bad install and will continue to have issues with completing quests? If so, is there anything I can do to find the problem or do I need to go to my clean install and start over? If so, is the correct order to install Icewind_tutu, Icewind_tutu, tweaks, Unfinished Business, then BG 2 tweakpack? Any and all help is greatly appreciated! thank you!

FYI to everyone, I uninstalled and reinstalled from scratch. Installed a special, unmodded BG2 just in case that was the issue, but ran in to the same problem. The mod order I installed was IWD in BG, IWD in BG Tweaks, Unfinished Business and the BG2 Tweaks. That's it... Ran in to the same issue where Lysan is not showing up and stopped there... I figure I could console her in, but if the same issue is occurring I will be stuck after the temple of the forgotten god, regardless. thanks,

I suppose it isn't, but the description says it should work so I figured I should bring it to the attention of the mod community. I tried searching using Near Infinity, but I'm simply not proficient with code or pseudo code so I can't really make sense of what I am looking at. Thanks for the response lynx, much appreciated.

Bug reports are always appreciated, but you may not receive speedy responses for this mod. DavidW tends to have sporadic bursts of activity and he's the one most likely to look into this. I would keep posting in the IWD-in-BG2 forum, since that's the one that will probably be checked for feedback when the mod is next updated.

Archived