bashing doors/chests

Dave

Hi I am running GemRB v7 on my Samsung Tablet Note 2014.

I don't know how to bash doors/chests open. I know I have to attack the door with a double click but nothing happens.

In gemRB I have set the mouse emulation for left mouse button on: TAP and the right one on: HOLD AT THE SAME SPOT

Another question:

Is the v8.0 coming out for the play store? I can't seem to make it work with the downloaded the apk version.

the default action for doors is not "attack", so that can't work. You have to force-attack it like in the original, via the attack icons.

eventually we'll release a new market version, yes.

I don't see the attack icons for the force-attack.

Where are they? How do they work?

It should be in your weapon slot, so if you have a sword equipped, you just click it and then the door... in BG2, bashing usually doesn't actually work cause the strenght requirement table in the normal game is absurd... up to the 25'ish, as that has only ~80% chance of opening the door.

I am playing Icewind Dale HoW. I tried everything. With my sword equipped (icon gets a red border), hover over the door (cursor is a sword and the door lights up green) but when I click it nothing happens (also no extra text such as bashing fails in the text window). What can I do to make this work?

Archived