An uncommon request

Roleplayer

Hi,
I apologize for this topic and for the request that I'm going to do, but the lure of the dark side is hard to resist.

Having witnessed your ability with Kit Revision, I was wondering about playing an evil charname, and I would like to play it with some "uncommon" classes\races.

After having looked a bit the D&D manual, I've found some classes worth getting a look into, but I quickly realized how hard it is to transpose the features from PnP to Baldur's gate.
For example, wings. Do you give a bonus to speed for them?

So, any chance you could create "special classes" as an addendum to Kit Revision?

I would love to play a cambion, for example, with the relative bonus\malus or a demon knight.

Oh well, maybe it's just me.
Thanks for help.

Hi there,

You can always use EEkeeper to change your appearance an...

And get a lots of crashes... when the game tries to show an animation the character model doesn't have, which then end up crashing the game.

The game can feature wings to the human/elves, they just usually don't have many of the stats increases attached, as he item acts as helm.

I would love to play a cambion, for example, with the relative bonus\malus or a demon knight.

And those would be ?

The game is a kin to D&D, it's clearly different in a lots of things, so the PnP references go out the window pretty fast.

And installing mods is usually just "house roles for everyone" to use, as you can pick and choose. And that's how it should be.

Archived