Bug reports in v29

DavidW

SCSv29 doesn't seem to compile correctly mod-added spells. Has something been changed in how this works?

Basically, Refinements-specific HLA's are said to be missing ids entries (Aegis, Union, Malavalon Fury, Foresight, Barbarian War Cry, maybe some more). Likewise, Spell Revisions used spells suffer the same fate - oddly enough, even CLERIC_SUNSCORCH is reported missing even thou it's in spells.ids file.

I'm fairly sure SCS used append spells.ids before, but I'm not sure how it's changed now. It seems that now SCS reads from spell name rather than ids entry.

Example:

SCS reports failure due to WIZARD_SUMMON_SHADOW not being present in spells.ids. Symbolic name is WIZARD_ANIMATE_DEAD.

What's going on is that I've reordered the code that runs at the start of each component, but it turns out that the bit that collects all the spell names is now running before the bit that checks if SR or Refinements is installed.

There is one left, "smarter Abazigal", won't compile due to unrecognized triggerblock "wilting".

Aha. I think I got it.

ascension/ssl/abazdg02.ssl

//// Abi-Dalzim, if targets present themselves
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
IF TRIGGER
TargetBlock(EnemiesInOrder)
OR(2)
!Gender(scstarget,SUMMONED)
HasItem("morsword",scstarget)
TriggerBlock(ResistMagicDamage|MR|SINecromancy|Enemy|Wilting) - Wilting doesn't exist.
!HasItem("clck26",scstarget)
THEN DO
Combine()
Action(Spell,WIZARD_ABI_DALZIMS_HORRID_WILTING|400|100)
END

Archived