how do i get past the bgee/bg2ee 24 spells per lvl selection limit>?

bradinmemph

cangt find a version of tobex that works for 1,.3xxxx bgee & 2ee

Well, the ToBEx is named as "Throne of Bhall Extender", so of course it won't work in the Enhanced Edition.

Ways to around that... go and ASK and gain the patch that allows you& everyone else to get more spells.

The other way around is to setup a preselection of the spells you gain on level ups. You do it with the "splautop.2da" file and then using the auto pick function in the spell selection screen.

cangt find a version of tobex that works for 1,.3xxxx bgee & 2ee

Well, the ToBEx is named as "Throne of Bhall Extender", so of course it won't work in the Enhanced Edition.

Ways to around that... go and ASK and gain the patch that allows you& everyone else to get more spells.

The other way around is to setup a preselection of the spells you gain on level ups. You do it with the "splautop.2da" file and then using the auto pick function in the spell selection screen.

i was hoping for a better answrtr LOL i dont think the patch is too likely as the topic has been discussed for yrs...

the splautop isnt bad just a lot of work for something that really should just be there

i was hoping there was a simalar mod out to get past the 24 spells at lvl up limit

Archived