Changing a store's items

Kish

If you mean changing a store's contents in-game via script or effect, I don't think that's possible, but you can swap to an entirely new store.

Changing a store's contents at install-time can be accomplished with WeiDU's ADD_STORE_ITEM and DELETE_STORE_ITEM commands.

If I remember correctly the Expanded Thief Stronghold has a fence (after a few missions in) that you can sell gems to, that they disappear after a while. So it is possible to at least clear out the whole shop.

Unless my memory is playing tricks on me of course, it's been a while since I played that mod. If I am someone please correct me.

If I remember correctly the Expanded Thief Stronghold has a fence (after a few missions in) that you can sell gems to, that they disappear after a while.

This could be due to another tweak, where the stores(and bags) have unlimited storage space, but the store/bag has a hole in them. Meaning that the extra items disappear after while. :p The way to fix that is to set the storage space to half of the max, meaning roughly to 32000.
This could be due to another tweak, where the stores(and bags) have unlimited storage space, but the store/bag has a hole in them. Meaning that the extra items disappear after while. :p The way to fix that is to set the storage space to half of the max, meaning roughly to 32000.

Oooh, so it's a bug of sorts. I remember thinking what a great idea that was, selling all the junk that you definitely not gonna need again without mucking up shops with useful items. I can't stand the mess they turn to after a while. :(

Archived