Fixed: G3Tweaks area error?

Moongaze

I've installed G3Tweaks' component which reveals the three forest areas before you escape the Underdark. Now I traveled to the North Forest to do Tsujatha's quest (Tsujatha mod adds a battle to the North Forest). I finished the battle and I exit the map. Now all destinations except the three forest areas are unreachable, making the game impossible to complete. Is this an error?

Oh, gah. You're not playing with the fixed worldmap, are you?

On the original map, the direct link between the City Gates and the three areas is one-way; the return path is through the Underdark Exit. Without that revealed on the map, you're trapped. Sorry, I should have realized this sooner.

Because the worldmap is in the saved game, installing the fixed worldmap now won't help. Best you can do is CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("ar0020") to get back to the Gates. If you have ToB, you might also be able to pass through Watcher's Keep to get back to the gates, but I think it may also only be linked to the Gates.

I'll add appropriate safeguards and patches to make sure this doesn't happen in future versions. Sorry about that.

Archived