v32 quick questions

I start a new thread for quick questions about v32 because the thread about the release candidates is already very cluttered, so maybe this can help to keep that other thread focused.

My question is: Where is the ease of use script located in v32? The reason I ask is that I like to remap its key bindings as described here. In v31 I could locate the script quickly with NearInfinity in the Scripts folder, but it looks like in v32 it's no longer there.

10 hours ago, Alonso said:

Would there be any way of doing this in v32, then? I don't even need to reassign they hotkeys, actually, because I don't even use them, it would be enough to just deactivate them.

I was able to do this myself. It's been a while since I tried because I don't really like playing with scrips that do more than autoattack/hide/detect traps but if you download nearinfinity you can find the script inside the script folder after installing it and change the keybinds there.

Looks like my question was outdated, or at least not relevant for the Enhanced Edition, which is the version I play. I assumed that v32 would use the same ease-of-use hotkeys as v31, so I wanted to remap those hotkeys before I even started to play. Turns out v32 has a new system that uses the GUI to control the character scripts. In my installation at least the hotkeys don't have any effect, which is great because I no longer need to worry about remapping them. Awesome work, by the way, I'm loving it.

In case it's helpful for anybody, I did find the code for the hotkeys in stratagems\gameplay\resource, in the files 0dw#gen.ssl and bddefai.ssl. I guess it must be there for the non EE versions of the game.