[Kit Pack] I Hate Undead (BGEE, BG2EE, IWDEE and EET)

On 4/16/2021 at 9:54 PM, kjeron said:

@RaduzielThe final effect of RABDF.spl, is an op206 blocking itself, which prevents the game from reapplying the spell when it processes the CLAB file at CHARGEN.

I'm back and looking at those issues pointed out

The idea of op206 is exactly to prevent things from being reapplied. If you import a character from BG1 to BG2, the effects are already applied, right?

Because I remember having an issue if importing the character and having the bonuses applied twice, hence the op206

Edit:

I have op321 removing the powers right at the beginning of the spl file to prevent these duplicating effects and I thought the op206 would prevent the spl to be reapplied, including the op321 effect but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I'm removing the op206 to fix this issue and I'll see if it will be necessary for other kits

Edited by Raduziel
1 hour ago, Dan_P said:

One more post about this. I decided to make a hotfix instead of the dumb workarounds above. Here's a fixed install file for the Undead Predator kit (tested with v3.8.2 of this mod). The only difference is it does a column check for clastext.2da before edit. It only includes the -1 at the end if there's a column for it.

UndeadPredator(bg1fix).zip 2.61 kB · 1 download

Put it in the IHateUndead "components" folder before installing I Hate Undead.

--

Raduziel, since I'm posting anyways, maybe worth noting that the effects on the Undead Hunter Holy Sword don't 100% match the description. I'm guessing you revised the weapon or the description at some point, without changing the other.

Also, for the +5 enchantment bonus vs. undead, assuming you want it (it's not in the description), that needs to be an equipped effect. You currently have it as an on-hit effect.

I took the liberty of adding this fix to UP's tpa file.

I'll look into the Holy Sword right now