Which mods cause changes in cast spells regain in BG2EE?

ensbana

One of the mods that I installed has made my party regain cast spells after every battle. I don’t want that feature in my playthrough but I can’t remember which mod made that possible (hence the attempt to uninstall mods). Does anyone have any idea how I can just regain cast spells after rest? I have the following mods installed: Ascension, bg2fixpack-v13.exe, The Tweak Anthology, Weimer’s Tactics Mod, SCS and aTweaks.

Also I found this mod: http://www.shsforums.net/files/file/961-iispellsystemadjustments/. Does anyone know how I can use it to do achieve I want?

The Weidu.log actually tells which mods and in which order you have installed mods. Well, there's also the possibility of moving a moded game to already existing which removes the old mods from the weidu.log, but you would know if that happens.

And like I said in the other thread, none of those mods do the regaining spells automatically, except the iispell..., so the weidu.log's content would need to be seen. And yes, you can open the file with Notepad or other text editing tools.