Suggestion

Guest Garanda

11 hours ago, jastey said:

@ktchong For EndlessBG1, the sword is a plot item only. This would be a cosmetic change that is not necessary imho (and my time for modding is rather restricted.)

The Transitions mod has Sarevok's Sword of Chaos ("SW2H16.itm") in its object folder.   Can I just take SW2H16.itm, rename it to "c#stsrvs.itm", and then use it to overwrite your c#stsrvs.itm in the ""sarevok_sword\itm" folder?  Is that gonna cause a problem?

The only component I want from the Transitions mod is that sword (because it is canon;) otherwise, I do not plan to install Transitions.

Edited by ktchong
47 minutes ago, ktchong said:

The Transitions mod has Sarevok's Sword of Chaos ("SW2H16.itm") in its object folder.   Can I just take SW2H16.itm, rename it to "c#stsrvs.itm", and then use it to overwrite your c#stsrvs.itm in the ""sarevok_sword\itm" folder?  Is that gonna cause a problem?

If you switch the itm files before the installation, the other one will be installed with the description of EndlessBG1's. That should work, yes. EDIT: and name it like EndlessBG1's like you wrote.

On 1/27/2024 at 10:23 AM, jastey said:

If you switch the itm files before the installation, the other one will be installed with the description of EndlessBG1's. That should work, yes. EDIT: and name it like EndlessBG1's like you wrote.

Didn't work, the Sword of Chaos (SW2H16.itm) in the Transition mod is missing the main icon.   Anyway, I used EEKeeper to peek into c#stsrvs.itm... its ambiguity is  canon enough.  So I'd stick with it.

Edited by ktchong